Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Near the beginning of the show, Amy kicked off the shoes, and did a little dance.  Then she put the shoes back on.  Why is she wearing shoes she can't move in, and her feet slide out the front?  Beats me.

Have you never worn a pair of shoes just for the look alone?  I have ...it was all about how they looked and not for comfort.  

@rms1954 , not if I had to be on my feet for hours at a time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO show with Amy

[ Edited ]

@depglass the shoes I saw her in were strappy sandals with a high pitch heel.  I didn't watch her closely if she changed later on in the show, and did not see the toe incident, but that seems consistent with the high pitch strappy sandals.  The only reason I noticed is because she took them off to dance at the BEGINNING of the show.  A sign she shouldn't have been wearing them to begin with if she cares about her feet.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Near the beginning of the show, Amy kicked off the shoes, and did a little dance.  Then she put the shoes back on.  Why is she wearing shoes she can't move in, and her feet slide out the front?  Beats me.

Have you never worn a pair of shoes just for the look alone?  I have ...it was all about how they looked and not for comfort.  

@rms1954   Yup!!  I call 'em my "sitting shoes!"

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO show with Amy

[ Edited ]

I wish they wouldn't show close-ups of her feet.