Occasional Contributor

Hi...did anyone order the T shirt bras on April 9th? I swear when I watched the episode it was for a set of TWO....all I got was one...and now I can't find the episode. CS said it was only 1, I am angry...anyone have this happen?

Respected Contributor

I watched that presentation and I believe they were all a set of 2 except for a grey bra and a blue bra that was a single purchase. I think that's how it went. I was flipping the channel because I don't like breezies bras, bought a couple in the past and sent them back, no support

Trusted Contributor

@nursedeb911 

Is this the bra? If it is, you might have misunderstood the presentation. There's a video on the item page with Courtney, and another on YouTube with Jane. In both videos the construction of the bra is described as a bra within a bra, but it is just one bra.

https://www.qvc.com/.product.A391532.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WN4bxJ0F8Y

Respected Contributor

@nursedeb911 

Sorry, ordered years ago the Breezies and sent them back.  I can still remember I received something that looked like I was a superhero...huge, pointed and padded.  I still laugh about it.

No, I didn't order, I just run when the hosts says "it's selling fast, you better get on the computer, our phones are really busy".   One and done, not doing that again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies bras

[ Edited ]

I really disliked the first one I ever purchased because it didn't fit well and the molded cup came as a surprise. Once I got the size down I've been happy with every one I've ordered since.

I got a great seamless T-shirt bra recently that I really like but I can't read the number! LOL

A390336

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the T shirt bra that will no longer be in stock . I bought that  same style a yr  ago and I did like it. Tried other style of breezies that  I sent back after trying them o. Are you sure it was a T shirt bra , they had some other filmsy  unlined  bra that may have been 2 for 1  last week on a clearance  with Amy.

Valued Contributor

Not crazy about their bras. I don't understand why they would even sell unlined bras. I have purchased two of their T-shirt bras in the past and they seem to flatten you. JC penny is my go to for bras

Honored Contributor

I received 2 bras a few years ago. They were completely different in fit even though they were the same size. That was it for me. 

Occasional Contributor

Please Breezies rep, don't call breasts, boobs. Thank you Amy, for calling them breasts. Breasts are not something to be ashamed of that we have to call them a silly name.