Super Contributor

Watching show live and Amy is showing how pants can be cuffed....and couldn't help notice Amy's poor toes hanging over her cute sandals......i bet her feet hurt tonight.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe she should have made a better choice of shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw one outfit on the model.....- bright orange top with bottom ruffles matched  ??  put on with a pair of busy colored pants........had to laugh and wonder........what time does the circus begin???

Super Contributor

Maybe her feet slides to the front of her shoes like some of us do.I

am the opposite my feet slides backward so am aware of it so in certain sandals I choose not to buy are slides. It is even more so if she put lotion on her feet. I notice a lot of you pay attension to things I never ever think to look at.

Super Contributor

Nothing worse than the "rogue" toe when wearing high heel sandals.... 

Esteemed Contributor

Near the beginning of the show, Amy kicked off the shoes, and did a little dance.  Then she put the shoes back on.  Why is she wearing shoes she can't move in, and her feet slide out the front?  Beats me.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Near the beginning of the show, Amy kicked off the shoes, and did a little dance.  Then she put the shoes back on.  Why is she wearing shoes she can't move in, and her feet slide out the front?  Beats me.

Have you never worn a pair of shoes just for the look alone?  I have ...it was all about how they looked and not for comfort.  

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Have you never worn a pair of shoes just for the look alone?  I have ...it was all about how they looked and not for comfort.  

No, I don't wear any shoes I can't walk in.  That is a minimum requirement.

Trusted Contributor

If anyone is interested I came up with a solution for slide sandals that are too loose and yourfoot slides forward. 

Buy Dr Scholls moleskin pads in any drugstore. They are large pads about 4" x 4". One side of the pad is peel and stick adhesive and the other side is soft faux sueded material.  Cut into strips just a little shorter than the width of the strap and adhere it under the strap using the adhesive side, the sueded side will be facing the top of your foot.  Use this on any straps that are loose.

So the moleskin isn't visible, cut the strips a bit thinner (front to back) than the sandal straps.  In other words if the straps are 1 inch thick, cut the moleskin strip about 3/4 inch thick and center it in the middle of the strap.  I hope that makes sense.

This fix will make the straps  tighter on the foot again and much more comfortable.

I've had brand new slide sandals get stretched out and too loose the first time I've worn them.  Grrrrrrr!   It's a cheap fix and easy... just cut and press on.  What do they say, "necessity is mother of invention"?

Honored Contributor

I didn't notice, but wasn't she wearing the jelly slides she would be selling?  Not her choice.  What I am amazed about is how she can change her clothes so many times in a show and not destroy her hair.