Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@DeeL wrote:

I am not a fan of LOGO at all.  Things are too sloppy looking and way too overpriced  Alot of the reviews I have read on the fabric state it "pills" or has small holes in the trim after washing.  I think the clothes make you look bigger than you really are.  What happened to all the fashion advise that states dont wear baggy clothes as they do make you look bigger.  What is up with the designer wering  tons of layers?

Well, I have a lot of Logo and haven't had one top pill yet. I have an HE washing machine and that might make a difference. No holes either. At 5'7" 120# I can hardly look that much bigger than I am. I never wear Logo tops with baggy bottoms, always with skinny jeans or pants or leggings, it gives an awesome silhouette. Not for everyone, for sure, but it must be a popular line because it really sells. I can't imagine going on a Quacker Factory or Bob Mackie forum thread to disparage those lines or those who love them.

LOL

I know what you are saying....Some thing that anyone who wears Logo is trying to "hide" something.  I know I"m not, and I know you aren't.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ROMARY   I thought I was going to like the berry the best, but when I watched the video I liked the blue the best.  Go for it!

I like both the berry and the blue, but grey would have pushed me over the fence!

Respected Contributor

This week's and last week's LOGO shows were somewhat disappointing ... seeing a lot of less favorable repeat outfits.   I thought Amy's performance was a little distracting last night -- almost as if she was at a pajama party -- reapplying her lipgloss, chewing on set, etc.   Perhaps next week Lori will WOW us!

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

This week's and last week's LOGO shows were somewhat disappointing ... seeing a lot of less favorable repeat outfits.   I thought Amy's performance was a little distracting last night -- almost as if she was at a pajama party -- reapplying her lipgloss, chewing on set, etc.   Perhaps next week Lori will WOW us!

There is no LOGO show next Monday night, Amy announced at the end of the show.

Esteemed Contributor

PEARLEE.  A 261067 on clearance

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW - 8/31

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition   Thanks for letting me know - I LOVE that top and it's perfect for fall because it's a much heavier weight than most of LOGO's tops.  I have it in two colors already (at full price! - UGH) and would have the third  - that's how much I like it - except the third one fit much tighter than the other two.  Sizing issue yet again  - same item, different colors.  The one that fit a lot smaller was the greenish-one.  So I have the blue and the blush, love them both.   Smiley Happy  Really great choice!

Esteemed Contributor

@vac wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@ROMARY   I thought I was going to like the berry the best, but when I watched the video I liked the blue the best.  Go for it!

I like both the berry and the blue, but grey would have pushed me over the fence!

@vac@Pearlee@ROMARY, well . . . I received the olivine hoodie dress today, pink will arrive tomorrow. I love it! The fabric is wonderful. I went with the XXS so I can wear it as a dress that fits my body, 5'7" 120#, and it is perfect. So flattering, hits me just above the knees. I tried it on as a dress and as a topper over another layer and can wear it that way, too. The olivine is interesting, sort of a yellowish cast to it, I wish it was a little cooler so I could wear my Nordies olive green boots with it, but I don't think the warm/cool look that good together. Oh, well, I have plenty of black boots that will look fine. It reminds me of a couple dresses that I have purchased at Athleta for a WHOLE lot more! Zipper is great, double, as are the cute little zipper pulls. Very happy with this purchase.

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  WOW, MM, I can't believe how fast you got that!

I'm so glad you like it - that's great.  If I were 5'7" I'd order one too, probably the blue.

Do you think it's at all snug around the hips when you wear it closed?  I was concerned about that (if I was ordering it) and so was the poster above me who descrfibed herself as pear shaped (as am I).  

Respected Contributor

I missed that hoody dress altogether. Is it Linea?  I don't watch LDO very often as the line doesn't match up well with my day to day lifestyle but I'm certainly aware that those who love his work really LOVE it.  This particular dress is right up my alley. Thanks for the review @MaggieMack. You're batting .1000 this week. Smart purchases. 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl

The hooded dress is A267869