Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

As odd as this will sound, because I do like Logo, I'm not really into layering that much. The Lavish top would have been perfect with long sleeves, worn on its own, over some skinny pants or leggings. It COULD have been smashing. But maybe it would go with one of my many dusters . . . Haha!

@MaggieMack I hear you...and am not a big layerer myself but I have bought a couple of vests for fall -- one kind of military inspired and one moto-ish.  I now have to figure out what will go under.  I honestly think the Lavish top would be cute under a cardigan or leather jacket (or duster).  But at that price point, you shouldn't pick up something that gives you pause.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, I could have bought all three colors of the top you bought, very cute. 

Me too, MM!  Hard to choose a color except i didn't want another black one.

And, like you, I have tons of LOGO but rarely layer - I'm not much into it either, but do it a little more than when I first stared watching LOGO which was when I never layered!

Regular Contributor

I am not a fan of LOGO at all.  Things are too sloppy looking and way too overpriced  Alot of the reviews I have read on the fabric state it "pills" or has small holes in the trim after washing.  I think the clothes make you look bigger than you really are.  What happened to all the fashion advise that states dont wear baggy clothes as they do make you look bigger.  What is up with the designer wering  tons of layers?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW - 8/31

[ Edited ]

@debmmm  Well, plenty of us do like it and we are having fun on this thread sharing about her clothes.  Sorry you don't like them, but your post won't put a damper on my enjoyment of LOGO clothes or this show.

I have two of her space dye tops which I like very much and like better than the upcoming twinset (the tank looks much too long).

They are: A237530 which I have in the black and white. This top is quite long - I love it - it's very comfortable and versatile. I often wear a long black vest over it.  LOVE.

I also have A265145 which is rather spring-y, unyless you buy the darker lapis blue color.  I had two home, the lapis and the turquoise one. The lapis fit smaller than the turq. - I liked it but would have had to exchange my size med. for a large.  (Now that is'almost fall I kinda wish I had!).  I kept the turquoise which is a gorgeous color and that one fit very well, like a true size medium.

Esteemed Contributor

@DeeL wrote:

I am not a fan of LOGO at all.  Things are too sloppy looking and way too overpriced  Alot of the reviews I have read on the fabric state it "pills" or has small holes in the trim after washing.  I think the clothes make you look bigger than you really are.  What happened to all the fashion advise that states dont wear baggy clothes as they do make you look bigger.  What is up with the designer wering  tons of layers?

Well, I have a lot of Logo and haven't had one top pill yet. I have an HE washing machine and that might make a difference. No holes either. At 5'7" 120# I can hardly look that much bigger than I am. I never wear Logo tops with baggy bottoms, always with skinny jeans or pants or leggings, it gives an awesome silhouette. Not for everyone, for sure, but it must be a popular line because it really sells. I can't imagine going on a Quacker Factory or Bob Mackie forum thread to disparage those lines or those who love them.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Does Logo run true to size as it would fit in a brick and mortar store?  I am a 37 inch bust but 42 inch hips.  Should I order small or medium?????  I noticed the small was my bust size and the medium was 40 inches.  However I am afraid the small would be too tight in the hps.  I hate sending things back!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

Does Logo run true to size as it would fit in a brick and mortar store?  I am a 37 inch bust but 42 inch hips.  Should I order small or medium?????  I noticed the small was my bust size and the medium was 40 inches.  However I am afraid the small would be too tight in the hps.  I hate sending things back!!! 

@Calcgirl, I am 37 on top, too, and wear XS or S. If the chart says XS bust is 35 I buy XS, if 34 then I buy S. I have narrow hips so I never give that area size a second thought, but I think you would be fine with a S since the tops tend to just flow down from the bust. If you like a less fitted top, go with the M. HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG! I did it! Went a whole hour without pressing the BUY button. I'm giving kudos to myself! All this multitasking helped. That asymmetrical top almost had me, though. 

I will ill not be watching next week . . . Will be golfing at Whistling Straits where they just had the PGA Championship. It will be fun to play where the guys played. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

I won't be buying either next week, MM because Amy said there's no LOGO show next week while she's on vacation!  

Good for you for not buying anything tonight.  kudos! You had more self control than I did. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl Unfortunately, I don't think LOGO's sizing is real consistent.  I'm sure MaggiMack gave you good advice though.   But for me, sizing is an issue some times, even two different colors of the same item (see what I said above about a space dye top I have).