Esteemed Contributor

I fell for the color block cardigan.  I'm kind of glad there is no show next week, I gotta stop with this Logo obsession.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Oh, I really liked that cardigan. Which color did you order?  Please let me know how you like it when it arrives.   I really liked it a lot, but for some reason shawl collars, esp. large ones, don't look good on my small-ish frame.  That's the only reason I didn't order it.  Good thing I could eliminate an item from all my temptation!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW - 8/31

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack

MM, I finally saw the video of the Louis D'O. hooded thingy you bought.  It's very cute and I like the colors but it's not for me.  I'm only 5'3" and it's too long - won't look good on me.

Cute garment though!  I hope you like them.

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad that Amy is one of the hosts... I'm her height (wish I were her size!) but Logo seems like it would be so comfortable, and I'd like to try, and Amy's shortness gives me a starting point for perspective.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I can't really encourage you to try LOGO, lovestoteach.  It becomes really addictive bec ause it's so comfortable and garners so many compliments  and is just so fun to wear  --- but it becomes an expensive addiction!  And the sizing inconsistency is frustrating, as is the fact that it sells out so fast and oftentimes never comes back. You have to make instant decisions on many pieces before they sell out.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, HI!! I'm going to be a casual observer tonight, telling myself I won't buy anything In the hour. Linea got me today with the hoodie dress that I bought in two colors. Oh oh! I changed clothes twice today and both tops I wore were Logo. Don't think I need more . . . If I break down, you will be the first to know! Smiley LOL

Oh, I love the hoodie dress which I saw online but didn';t see on TV (you and I have the same tastes, MM).  I put it in my cart and am waiting for the video to go up so I can watch the presentation and decide whether to order the berry or another color!  I love that item and it looks comfy as well as cute!

I want that hoodie dress, too!  I did see it presented and it is really cute.  Would look great with tights and boots.  I couldn't find a hip measurement in the click here table, though.  I'm waiting to see what ladies say about the fit.

Honored Contributor

@vac

If you watch the video, you'll see knowing the hip measurement is important!  It looked "pulling" on the models in that area, another reason I'm passing.   Maybe MaggieMack will fill us in, although I'm still not getting it due to its length.  I do think, as Louis kept saying, it's probbly more of a coat than a dress.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  That Linea dress with hood is perfect!  (For me.)  The long sleeves, the hood, the versatile zipper, etc. Oh, the length isn't too short.  And each color is fabulous.  I feel like ordering all three, but for now I'm thinking of the blue.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY   I thought I was going to like the berry the best, but when I watched the video I liked the blue the best.  Go for it!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@vac

If you watch the video, you'll see knowing the hip measurement is important!  It looked "pulling" on the models in that area, another reason I'm passing.   Maybe MaggieMack will fill us in, although I'm still not getting it due to its length.  I do think, as Louis kept saying, it's probbly more of a coat than a dress.

Wow, I didn't notice it pulling.  I'm an apple -- carry my excess in the middle -- so I really need a hip measurement.