Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 607
Registered: ‎07-16-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

Many on this thread show no class, slamming these people ad finitum. Such kind, caring people you are.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,425
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/8/2015 hopi said:

She just does not have the long extensions on, so it's not a real hair cut , just shorter extensions and a different style.

Exactly.

Super Contributor
Posts: 437
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

New mom? North is 19 months old. I think Kim want to get pregnant w/ another child ASAP.

She needs a real stylist because she is so gorgeous . Kanye is not cutting it=trash.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 65,774
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/8/2015 missy1 said:

I am sure it was hard to be there, with Bruce's issues. The dress is ugly, she looks nice.

Oh please, given her track record, nothing he's done should embarrass her... The sad situation involving his car crash is probably the last thing on her mind. After all, it doesn't impact her directly, and really, isn't it all about her...?


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,647
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

Oh so we only criticize Kim, did you see Nicki Minaj's gown (sp?). Kim's hair looks great and the comment about her daughter is uncalled for. No matter what anyone thinks of her, I think she truly loves that little girl and takes good care of her. I'm not a fan of Kayne but when I saw him on Ellen, he was beaming when Ellen showed a photo of her and said he wants as many kids as Kim wants. Don't judge others or their lives, remember no one is perfect or has had the perfect life.
Contributor
Posts: 41
Registered: ‎08-01-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/8/2015 luvtoshopathome said: Oh so we only criticize Kim, did you see Nicki Minaj's gown (sp?). Kim's hair looks great and the comment about her daughter is uncalled for. No matter what anyone thinks of her, I think she truly loves that little girl and takes good care of her. I'm not a fan of Kayne but when I saw him on Ellen, he was beaming when Ellen showed a photo of her and said he wants as many kids as Kim wants. Don't judge others or their lives, remember no one is perfect or has had the perfect life.
I will criticize whoever I please.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,406
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

Kanye has classed up her clothing. She now dresses better.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,205
Registered: ‎04-12-2011

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/8/2015 culebra said:

Kanye has classed up her clothing. She now dresses better.

She really does generally dress a lot better than she used to. Again, I really do like the new haircut and I thought the make up tonight was really nice.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,647
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/8/2015 MissBea said:
On 2/8/2015 luvtoshopathome said: Oh so we only criticize Kim, did you see Nicki Minaj's gown (sp?). Kim's hair looks great and the comment about her daughter is uncalled for. No matter what anyone thinks of her, I think she truly loves that little girl and takes good care of her. I'm not a fan of Kayne but when I saw him on Ellen, he was beaming when Ellen showed a photo of her and said he wants as many kids as Kim wants. Don't judge others or their lives, remember no one is perfect or has had the perfect life.
I will criticize whoever I please.
By your nasty reply, I'm sure you will continue to do so. Oh well, not everyone can be kind.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/8/2015 luvtoshopathome said:
On 2/8/2015 MissBea said:
On 2/8/2015 luvtoshopathome said: Oh so we only criticize Kim, did you see Nicki Minaj's gown (sp?). Kim's hair looks great and the comment about her daughter is uncalled for. No matter what anyone thinks of her, I think she truly loves that little girl and takes good care of her. I'm not a fan of Kayne but when I saw him on Ellen, he was beaming when Ellen showed a photo of her and said he wants as many kids as Kim wants. Don't judge others or their lives, remember no one is perfect or has had the perfect life.
I will criticize whoever I please.
By your nasty reply, I'm sure you will continue to do so. Oh well, not everyone can be kind.

I have to agree with you Luvtoshopathome.. That was he nastiest response against one woman I've read in a while on here. She doesn't know a thing about this girl's life either. To make a response like that is just plain hateful. Like I always said, some of these women on the fashion board just scares me to no end. That's why I rarely post on this part of the forum. I think the Fashion Board is the worst on these boards.