Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/9/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

The dress wore Kim, she didn't wear the dress. It blows my mind that so many people wear outfits that are so poorly tailored too, it was much too big for her. I do think it was a beautiful dress and it would have been stunning on someone 5'10" or taller but she is much too short to wear stuff like that.

It didn't fit her at all. The shoulders were dropping and the sleeves were practically covering her hands. The model on the runway looked 100X times better in that dress because it fit her perfectly.

Honored Contributor

On 2/10/2015 brii said:
On 2/10/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Guiliana Ranci thought Kim killed it in this dress. Brad and Kelly talked about the poor tailoring on this. Brad said Kim should have tabled this for the Vanity Fair event so they could fit it to her properly.

G would have none of it. She thought Kim looked fab. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

What is wrong with G lately? I have really been enjoying Kathy on FP, but G just ruins it. LOL

She talks so trashy and her opinions don't even make sense.

When they showed the picture of that dress on a model on the runway, it fit her beautifully. It was hanging on Kim terribly.

Brad knows his stuff...

She carries on about things not being tailored properly, shoes not going with a dress, hair and/or makeup needing to be different, etc. Then last night when Kelly and Brad were trying to tell her the dress didn't fit properly, she tells them they were overthinking it!

When she said that Brad kind of rolled his eyes and said something about being a stylist, that's what he does.

Honored Contributor

It's almost as if she's purposely being contrary. She drives me nuts.

Respected Contributor

I think Fashion Police was correct. Kim needed better tailoring. After the panel pointed out a few things, I noticed the poor tailoring. I still think the slit was too high which made the proportions off. I still think the dress was beautiful. It would be stunning on a taller person.

Honored Contributor

On 2/10/2015 culebra said:

I think Fashion Police was correct. Kim needed better tailoring. After the panel pointed out a few things, I noticed the poor tailoring. I still think the slit was too high which made the proportions off. I still think the dress was beautiful. It would be stunning on a taller person.

It looked much different on the runway model.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Kim's problem is that she sees (or Kanye sees) these classy outfits on the catwalk models; but on Kim, they just don't work. You have to be tall and thin for these styles. Even though the outfits themselves are attractive, they don't flatter Kim and she cannot comfortably wear them because they are all wrong for her body type.

All they do is draw attention to her wide load backside.

Dress for your body type.

Most of her outfits are way too tight, as well.

Frequent Contributor

The dress/caftan is a little gaudy and overwrought. But, I guess that suits her taste. The hair is an improvement though.