Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K.'s Grammy dress and new haircut

On 2/8/2015 aprildreams said:
On 2/8/2015 sunshine45 said:

her hair and makeup are quite nice......she is dressed for the GRAMMYS......which are more "out there" than the say the oscars.....i am sure there were more people dressed in "wilder" attire than she was.......

the "poor child" comment in regards to her daughter is inappropriate and totally unnecessary......if she is loved and cared for and nurtured isnt that REALLY what matters?

I don't know if that's ALL that matters. If the world has seen your mother having secks on the internet with close ups of her hoo hah......might mess with your head a little.

PLENTY of people have had their lives, bodies, and mistakes exposed from many many years ago and their children turned out to be fine......no need to project what may or may not happen in the future due to a mistake the parent made. i prefer to think of the positive moving forward, not the negative.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I think she looks hard---and all the time
Respected Contributor

I don't find anything remotely attractive about someone that dresses up for nothing but public admiration. And he looks absolutely miserable.

Super Contributor

Hanging breasts and her legs are nothing to show off - horrible robe outfit! . The orange outfit breasts look smashed and she looks wide. She rarely looks great in clothes . She however is beautiful and like her hair .

Honored Contributor

Kim' hair looks good, although I don't care for moving the part so far over as they're doing now. The The elements the dress is made of are beautiful. Too bad that the style is so bad along with all the dark shadeing down the breast!

Esteemed Contributor

She just does not have the long extensions on, so it's not a real hair cut , just shorter extensions and a different style.

Respected Contributor

The dress looks like a glorified bath robe. The hair looks better shorter, however, I've nevef thought of Kim as pretty, just trashy.
Trusted Contributor

If it is a robe, it is a gorgeous one. I think it is rather appropriate for the event. The shorter hair is very becoming and the makeup flawless as usual. She looks great, especially for a new mom!
Super Contributor

Seriously? That's a dress? {#emotions_dlg.lol} No, it's a fancy robe......

Super Contributor

Sick of her and her love fest with herself.