Super Contributor

I hate, hate, hate olive green or any other green that has yellow undertones!  I immediately think of squished caterpillars!  Just can't imagine who likes that color. I have a strong visceral reaction every time I see it and they are pushing it so hard this season. Now, I realize everyone likes different things and I don't get to decide what colors are "in" every season but there is nothing feminine about that color.  All I can say is that the constant olive green may just be what finally makes me keep my tv off QVC.  Can't we please return olive green back to military uniforms and away from women's clothing?  It's not sophisticated, just plain ugly. 

Respected Contributor

Yikes!  You would really hate to meet me as my eyes are olive green.  Yep, dark green with yellow gold flecks..............

This color clothing looks great on me.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I'm very tall, blonde and blue. This color and the length works really well for me. Ordered one.

Honored Contributor

I love olive green and I hope they bring more in.

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal 

Therd are lots of different shades of green. Just don’t purchase this one. There are lots and lots of people who love the colors you dislike and plenty that dislike the ones you love. Thank goodness we don’t all want the same color!

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgallol  you're asking me to discard about a quarter of my favorite clothes!

I'm not doing it, of course, but you're not alone.   Just know everyone doesn't have your coloring.   I hate the push for black and white, detest gray, baby pastels.mauve.    A little bit in a scarf or a print is okay - just not spending much of my money for clothing or even furniture or paint if I can't find what I want in autumn colors.

Respected Contributor

Turn off the TV, don't leave the house & when olive green is eliminated in women's clothing we'll let you know.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just a Rant -OliveGreen

[ Edited ]

Olive with any yellow undertones does not work for MY coloring, but for many it does. I think it’s a nice color and although I don’t care for it on me bc of that, I can appreciate others loving and looking great wearing it. 

Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more with the OPs  dislike of olive.  I've always been mystified as to why anyone would choose to wear this dull, drab color with all the other beautiful colors in the spectrum.  It flatters no one and I wouldn't give it a second glance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm another fan of olive green.  Always have been.