Honored Contributor

Re: June 1 TSV - A378932 Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Thats Me wrote:

Mine already came, talk about fast shipping. I was shocked! My recent experiences have been all over the map, from 2 days (this order) to 3 weeks. Not counting a chicken order which was a real mess but I had great CS to help with that one.

There are already 2 reviews and I disagree that the fabric is thin or flimsy. They're a great weight, not see through! I think these were a great buy. They're a perfect fit. If they shrink up a little that won't break my heart, but I hope they don't shrink in width....really right now they're fine, though I wouldn't have wanted a larger size. Degree of scoop, sleeve length, the colors, I'm happy. The fabric has a sort of hard finish which surprises me. I wish they had a softer feel, but the wash might take care of that.

I got the navy-red-white, the olive-coral-white, and the black-gray-white. Gosh I didn't need all of these but I knew eventually I'd be glad to have all of them, including all the white shirts. I wasn't sure about the red. It's a tomato red, if that helps anyone. I like it. It's not the red I usually prefer but it's a nice red for summer.

Hope you all like yours when they come!

@Thats Me  @Chi-town girl 

Mine are out for delivery today. They shipped pretty fast. 

I’m glad to hear a good review! 

@willdob3  - yay! Post a review. My order is still processing

@Chi-town girl   The shirts are going back in the mail on Monday. I will not be charged for return shipping. 

I am petite. My arms are not extra long. What I receive. Is short sleeved t-shirts. Not what I ordered. The colors are correct but the sleeves on the t-shirts the tall models wore in the presentations are inches longer than the ones on my shirts. I knew as soon as I took the first shirt out of the bag that they were not what was advertised. 

Very disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Re: June 1 TSV - A378932 Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Thats Me wrote:

Mine already came, talk about fast shipping. I was shocked! My recent experiences have been all over the map, from 2 days (this order) to 3 weeks. Not counting a chicken order which was a real mess but I had great CS to help with that one.

There are already 2 reviews and I disagree that the fabric is thin or flimsy. They're a great weight, not see through! I think these were a great buy. They're a perfect fit. If they shrink up a little that won't break my heart, but I hope they don't shrink in width....really right now they're fine, though I wouldn't have wanted a larger size. Degree of scoop, sleeve length, the colors, I'm happy. The fabric has a sort of hard finish which surprises me. I wish they had a softer feel, but the wash might take care of that.

I got the navy-red-white, the olive-coral-white, and the black-gray-white. Gosh I didn't need all of these but I knew eventually I'd be glad to have all of them, including all the white shirts. I wasn't sure about the red. It's a tomato red, if that helps anyone. I like it. It's not the red I usually prefer but it's a nice red for summer.

Hope you all like yours when they come!

@Thats Me  @Chi-town girl 

Mine are out for delivery today. They shipped pretty fast. 

I’m glad to hear a good review! 

@willdob3  - yay! Post a review. My order is still processing

@Chi-town girl   The shirts are going back in the mail on Monday. I will not be charged for return shipping. 

I am petite. My arms are not extra long. What I receive. Is short sleeved t-shirts. Not what I ordered. The colors are correct but the sleeves on the t-shirts the tall models wore in the presentations are inches longer than the ones on my shirts. I knew as soon as I took the first shirt out of the bag that they were not what was advertised. 

Very disappointed.

@willdob3  - oh, no! That is bizarre about the sleeves. Yes, I'm expecting elbow length sleeve length. My order is still in process. Will post when I receive my order

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri