Honored Contributor

Re: June 1 TSV - A378932 Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40, several options for colors 

A378932
Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

@Pecky   - this set of tshirts will look good with the new Rinna green palm joggers. The olive tshirt should also work with the new G camo pants. 

@Chi-town girl  @Pecky  Yes, they will look good with those pants! They will also go well with the olive tie dye D&C beach pants I got a while back. 

I wonder if the olive will go with the olive leopard print Motto button down shirt... I have a lot of things I can wear olive and coral with. 

I also got the pink and blue. I thought about how much I could wear them with and don’t have either color in a T-shirt. 

I’m hoping these layer well because that will mean I’ll get more use out of them. Gary said they are lightweight for summer so I am hopeful.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40, several options for colors 

A378932
Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

@Pecky   - this set of tshirts will look good with the new Rinna green palm joggers. The olive tshirt should also work with the new G camo pants. 

@Chi-town girl  @Pecky  Yes, they will look good with those pants! They will also go well with the olive tie dye D&C beach pants I got a while back. 

I wonder if the olive will go with the olive leopard print Motto button down shirt... I have a lot of things I can wear olive and coral with. 

I also got the pink and blue. I thought about how much I could wear them with and don’t have either color in a T-shirt. 

I’m hoping these layer well because that will mean I’ll get more use out of them. Gary said they are lightweight for summer so I am hopeful.

@willdob3 @Chi-town girl They would look great with those pants.  I also have the D&C olive tie dye beach pants.  I bet the olive tee would look great with those too.  

Trusted Contributor

I loved this TSV and ordered it, but I didn't NEED it! I got the putty, lilac, and white trio. I also ordered two items on the lunchtime sale.

Denim & Co. Active Printed French Terry Pullover - A303234

Denim & Co. Active Petite Waffle Knit Color-Blocked Tunic - A350059

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I go along with @Blingqueen023 they don't know how to run a business.

Plain and simple. From top to bottom it's a wash out.

I ordered set of coat hangers from Bed and bath and they shipped the same day. Everybody in here has had something in 'processing' for week to a month.  I know there's issues with warehouses, mail, blah, blah. These should be addressed. If your gonna run a business get somebody in there who has business experience.

I can go into Target and leave for what I came into it for. People that order this special will have a long wait and then if it's a return ?

GOOD LUCK !

@SharkE @well said and so true!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I ordered set of coat hangers from Bed and bath and they shipped the same day. Everybody in here has had something in 'processing' for week to a month.  I know there's issues with warehouses, mail, blah, blah. These should be addressed. If your gonna run a business get somebody in there who has business experience.

I can go into Target and leave for what I came into it for. People that order this special will have a long wait and then if it's a return ?

GOOD LUCK !

I'm not at all troubled by or concerned with delay of my orders with Q.

I have experienced some minor delays but given the EXTRAORDINARY crises we are experiencing,  I can deal with it. 

I think it's good for those that are upset or concerned about shipping delays for non essential/ non emergency items to stop shopping here. Less whining and complaining here would be a good thing for everyone! And less stress for the CS staff/social team.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

GOOD LUCK !

I have experienced some minor delays but given the EXTRAORDINARY crises we are experiencing,  I can deal with it. 

I think it's good for those that are upset or concerned about shipping delays for non essential/ non emergency items to stop shopping here. Less whining and complaining here would be a good thing for everyone! And less stress for the CS staff/social team.

@Chi-town girl @I respectively disagree.  Hsn has no problems on shipping out their orders as any other businesses during this time of the pandemic.   I have orders from April that hasn't shipped out.   Only good thing from their lack of shipping my high monthly bill I've been paying which was a mortgage payment has disappeared since I've stopped ordering from QVC.  That's a good thing.  

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Not even noon and they are considered a sold out.

i didn't even find out about it until noon, and when I looked it certainly did look like everything in every size sold out.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

GOOD LUCK !

@Chi-town girl @I respectively disagree.  Hsn has no problems on shipping out their orders as any other businesses during this time of the pandemic.   I have orders from April that hasn't shipped out.   Only good thing from their lack of shipping my high monthly bill I've been paying which was a mortgage payment has disappeared since I've stopped ordering from QVC.  That's a good thing.  

@Blingqueen023  - I hope you and your loved ones are doing well. I am so FORTUNATE that I and my loved ones are well and safe.

I've experienced delivery delays with several retailers including HSN and QVC. HSN was unable to fulfill one of my April orders but they sent an apology email and auto call plus issued a $5 credit that I just used on my order for the Lippmann hand cream 

None of these delays or cancelations are for essential items. I haven't complained bc we are dealing with life/death crises. I read that one of Q's distribution warehouses was hit hard by Covid 19. Hoping no one is seriously ill or has died. They probably had to shut down temporarily so no way to access inventory for shipments or to receive inbound inventory. 

I"m not saying that the lengthy delays are acceptable but assuming that if that's a primary complaint/concern, you probably are also fortunate given what's happening now in our country

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@traveler wrote:

Not even noon and they are considered a sold out.

i didn't even find out about it until noon, and when I looked it certainly did look like everything in every size sold out.  

I don't usually shop this brand but was home on Sunday and browsing online when I saw the item posted for presale. 

I watched the launch show that was hosted by Courtney - she stated that presales were brisk and that some colors would be sold out by the next morning. They brought in 70k which is a decent quantity for a TSV but it looks like they could have sold 100k+

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't need 3 as I don't have much need for this sleeve length (3/4 sleeve is my preference) but as someone 5'2" these were also longer than I would like.  Plus "summer weight" is often very light and I would prefer a T-shirt more medium weight.