Honored Contributor

Target’s Latest Collaboration: The Designer Dress Collection

Our designer partnerships always bring joy to our guests’ everyday life, and doses of daily joy are more important than ever right now. Our latest limited-edition collaboration, The Designer Dress Collection, should do just that.

It brings together three partners— LoveShackFancy, Cushnie, and Lisa Marie Fernandez and represents the style, artistry and spirit of each designer’s core brand. Featuring more than 70 dresses, The Designer Dress Collection arrives on Target.com on June 6 and in select stores beginning June 15.  ​

ABV-Dress-Collection_Inline.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Target’s Latest Collaboration: The Designer Dress Collection

Cushnie-for-Target-Look-1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love summer dresses! Will be adding some of these to my favorites at Target website and shopping when it launches

lisa-marie-fernandez-for-target-1589811452.jpg

Honored Contributor

TG_Daisy_Cushnie_1080x1080_4 (1).jpg

Trusted Contributor

My first summer dress bought this year is from Target. They also have some affordable pieces in the store.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

GUEST_4cf5450a-238b-47c5-bb9f-07795f486429

Honored Contributor

Pretty styles.  Love that shade of green in that one dress!

Honored Contributor

The Love Shack dress reminds me of the dress I wore to my 9th grade "prom"

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Our designer partnerships always bring joy to our guests’ everyday life, and doses of daily joy are more important than ever right now. Our latest limited-edition collaboration, The Designer Dress Collection, should do just that.

It brings together three partners— LoveShackFancy, Cushnie, and Lisa Marie Fernandez and represents the style, artistry and spirit of each designer’s core brand. Featuring more than 70 dresses, The Designer Dress Collection arrives on Target.com on June 6 and in select stores beginning June 15.  ​

ABV-Dress-Collection_Inline.jpg

Yipeeeeeeeee! Got a cute designer blouse last year...it seems like you have to order early too...everything sells out! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I love the white one you posted, and I would get that in a heartbeat.

But I gave up on Target and their "collaborations" a while ago. I think it might have been the Missoni collection, or another one. I waited to get into the store, then once I got in was blocked by "professional shoppers" who would block sections with their carts while others would throw every size of every item into their carts. Then they would check out with all of these things and Target didn't limit them. 

I talked to one lady who was trying to get just one particular dress for her daughter's birthday or some other special occasion. The whole rack was filled when she got there. Then someone scooped them all up. Target staff did nothing. 

I ended up that day with a pencil holder and a few hair ties. I gave them another chance a few years later, and the same thing happened. So I walked out without getting anything. 

Since I won't be going INTO the store here anyway, I can only imagine the online frenzy at midnight! Smiley Wink