Contributor

Somehow the tone of your comments sounds like bragging that you are not a plus size.   All of the models combine to show us many beautiful women of all ages and figure types who make the fashions look wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I happened to catch the last five minutes of the SG show this morning.  Jackie was actually wearing a jacket that was able to close!   Much better look when something fits properly.

Honored Contributor
@winamac1
After more than a year the tread on my Sanitas, that I wear daily, are still pristine! That's really impressive. I guess that's why their regular prices so expensive
Honored Contributor

Re: Jackie modeling clothes

[ Edited ]

Speaking of Jacque, anyone here know anything about model Colleen?  She, too, is very beautiful and always seems very cheerful.  Also, wondering about Deanna; nice mellow voice, very beautiful, too. ..........Oh, wait!  Brenda, too. Would like to know more about her.   I believe that I heard Susan G. mention that Brenda has done a TV P*psi Cola commercial, airing in Sept?.  Dancing, etc.  I also again heard her say it on the previously recorded Q Plus video.  This was a couple/few weeks ago, btw. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Jacquie has said that she is thick around the middle with no waist.  When modeling WWC and showing the booties Renea singles out Jacquie to show that her Control pants give Jacquie a booty.  When they put an Obi belt on her it comes right under her breast which tells me she is probably short waisted.  They say the belt gives Jacquie a waist.  I personally think the belt does not look good on a short waisted person.  For myself I try to keep proportions in mind and I always look for a proper rise.  The rise issue is another complaint when they dress the models.  Both baggy and "smile lines" look horrible.  While I am commenting I personally do not want big flowers on my breast or stomach.  They say we are getting placement prints designed for each of the individual sizes.  I wish they could be more careful of that placement.  That is a definite turn off no matter how much I like the item.  The clothes that I see fit her the best are those with little or no darts or other shaping in the design.  Given the chance Jacquie I am sure would take the time to dress to her best advantage.  In her business the job requires that she wear the outfits presented.   She is beautiful and I enjoy listening and watching her.

Contributor

sometimes it wouldn't hurt for the host (who shall remain nameless) to size up as well

Contributor

well said

Esteemed Contributor

It looks to me when I see Jackie that she is very tightly girdled. It's hard to look good in everything when you're not 5'10", XXS, yet her job demands she wear everything. She has a figure that's difficult to wear "off the rack." Very few are.

Regular Contributor

She is modeling the TSV jacket now with Pat & Jayne & cannot begin to button it.  I don't understand.

Respected Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

She is modeling the TSV jacket now with Pat & Jayne & cannot begin to button it.  I don't understand.

I'm interested in buying the TSV but seeing the fit on the model made me wonder about sizing.  Just as they were presenting another model in it the video stopped.

When the model turned around, Pat said something about how nice the fit was when the jacket was closed.  The problem was the jacket was opened.