Honored Contributor

In fact, she looked fabulous n A258865 (WWC).  Maybe she's on the video.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

In fact, she looked fabulous n A258865 (WWC).  Maybe she's on the video.  

Yes, Jacqui looked very nice in this top; it fit well.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

In general, I'm thinking that models' samples are sent in the models' designated sizes, and they are hung on the models' rack.  The models run into the dressing room and make quick changes into these samples.  If they are tight, they are tight.  Nothing they can do about it in such a short amount of time.  Hundreds and hundreds of samples are probably sent each week or month.  All I can say is that if my samples were running tight on me, I'd request a larger size across the board from then on.  (I'm one who really dislikes tight clothes (on me), and I won't wear them no matter what.  Too uncomfortable (on and for me). 

@ROMARY

Its certainly a plausible excuse and I'd buy it if the 2 other shopping channels weren't getting it right 95% of the time! Even Evine, on their shoestring production budget, doesn't have the fit issues that mega conglomerate QVC seems to be plagued with...

Evine really needs to overhaul the set, particularly the "runway".

Clomp, Clomp, Clomp.  The models all sound like Clydesdales on a hardwood floor.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Clomp, Clomp, Clomp.  The models all sound like Clydesdales on a hardwood floor.

@QueenDanceALot

Not really the point I was making silly girl.....Woman Wink

And besides I prefer their budget sets 'cuz their markups aren't as over the top either.

Be that as it may with or without the production value they both get it right while the Q struggles

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

Not really the point I was making silly girl.....Woman Wink

And besides I prefer their budget sets 'cuz their markups aren't as over the top either.

Be that as it may with or without the production value they both get it right while the Q struggles

BUT, BUT, BUT, can't they have a quiet runway?

Is that asking too much?

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

I never noticed the clompy walk but I have heard things dropping off camera!

lol

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

lol

hahaha - well, low budget is low budget I guess.

Listen to the models walk when they've got clogs on.  And some of the boots.  And those Corky's sandals.

CLOMP, CLOMP CLOMP

P.S.  One of my fave pair of boots come from them, though.  An over the knee Matisse.  They are FABU!!!!!!  Every time I wear them some stranger compliments them.  And they are some of the most comfortable boots I've EVER owned!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

lol

Listen to the models walk when they've got clogs on.  And some of the boots.  And those Corky's sandals.

CLOMP, CLOMP CLOMP

P.S.  One of my fave pair of boots come from them, though.  An over the knee Matisse.  They are FABU!!!!!!  Every time I wear them some stranger compliments them.  And they are some of the most comfortable boots I've EVER owned!

@QueenDanceALot

I own 2 Matisse now and they ARE very comfortable!

The Sanita clogs are great too.

Valued Contributor

Jackie is very attractive.  I've never seen her in anything too large for her.  Most everytime I see her the clothes are too small for her.  She is five feet nine inches and says she wears a size 14.  If they would put her in either an extra large or 1X the clothes would fit much better adn also be longer.  Plus size clothes particularly tops are cut longer than missy sizes.  Jackie often does not look good in what she wears because it is too small for her frame.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

lol

CLOMP, CLOMP CLOMP

@QueenDanceALot

I own 2 Matisse now and they ARE very comfortable!

The Sanita clogs are great too.

Love Matisse fringed boots from Evine, and I also love Sanita clogs!  I have the Roxy and they are so cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"