Valued Contributor

Is this a joke???

[ Edited ]

A hoodie for $66? (with tax/shipping) This looks NO DIFFERENT than a Hanes sweatshirt. 

Candace is laughing all the way to the bank!!! INSANITY

It looks sloppy! Not flattering.

Respected Contributor

I agree! Even the SG tops are at almost 60 dollars now. Perhaps we are paying the price of 2 or 3 hosts on a show. Q is spending too much to sell product. I think it was fine before all this . I don't know where this is going.

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

I agree! Even the SG tops are at almost 60 dollars now. Perhaps we are paying the price of 2 or 3 hosts on a show. Q is spending too much to sell product. I think it was fine before all this . I don't know where this is going.

@Mustang Shar 

Its going to other retailers at least for me. I would spend that for a quality garment but not for this.

Respected Contributor

Kohl's has some amazing sales on tops... shopped there on Labor Day ...total for two tops 24.00... 

Honored Contributor

The visual may look like cheaper ones but I'd be willing to bet that the material is much softer than the gym type Hanes hoodies are!  It depends on what you are wearing it for.  I like the Hanes for maybe walking the dog, working in the yard or wearing under a jacket in the winter to shovel snow. 

Esteemed Contributor

I see nothing wrong with going to the bank.

And laughing all the way.

Good for all of them and continued success and financial fortune!

Respected Contributor

Re: Is this a joke???

[ Edited ]

I agree!  Most of the fashion prices on the Q are, in my opinion, over priced.  Apparently, there are some that don't feel the same and that's fine.  It just won't be me sending the vendor laughing all the way to the bank. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Kohl's Tech Gear has great sweatshirts. Good quality for a fair price.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor
I agree that Kohl's Tek Gear is top notch for hoodies and all sports wear! Highest price I ever paid is $14.99.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

A hoodie for $66? (with tax/shipping) This looks NO DIFFERENT than a Hanes sweatshirt. 

Candace is laughing all the way to the bank!!! INSANITY

It looks sloppy! Not flattering.

$60, & it doesn't have a front opening?