Honored Contributor

Deep Green Sweater Set Jane Treacy Wore on Last Night's (9/6) Shows

Did anyone else notice the deep green sweater set that Jane Treacy wore last night on her shows with Kourtney Khondabi?  It seemed to be somewhat dressy.  

Because I did not stay to watch the shows, I do not have a clear recollection of the sweater set.  (It was a set, wasn't it?  Not even sure about that.)   All I know is that I loved the color and would like to buy the set.

I should have asked this question last night.

If anyone knows if QVC offers the set, I'd appreciate knowing that.  TIA

Frequent Contributor

Re: Deep Green Sweater Set Jane Treacy Wore on Last Night's (9/6) Shows

I think that was a Isaac Mizrahi TSV a year or so ago. Not a set for sure...

Respected Contributor

Only saw briefly. To me it looked more sporty. Another busy print in a long cardi. 2 things as a 5'1" slender woman, I don't wear. Busy prints and bulky clothing. Makes me look shorter and stumpy. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, I really didn't see those pieces clearly!

I did not know the top sweater was a long cardigan, which I would not want, and I failed to notice the bottom piece was a print.  When I caught sight of Jane, she was seated.  I thought there was some sort of "busyness" going on in the bottom piece but was unaware that it was a print.

Thank you both for responding.  So, I'm not missing much, after all.  

However, I loved the color.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

That's the color that I loved! 

SilleeMee, that must be it.   The video has Jane placing a print under this cardigan, but I did not like the two pieces together.  Just my personal opinion.

Thank you so much.  

Once again, from the distance, I did not notice the jacquard print -- but I was skipping quickly through the channels.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this last year.  It is green and navy plaid long cardigan and there is a sweater in the same print.  I love the cardigan but had to send sweater back as it was too small but it was nice.

I also bought the same cardi in the cappuccino and creme plaid.  Good enough weigh to replace a coat if it is not real cold.  Get alot of use from them.

@ellaphant   It is not exceptionlly long 28".  I am also 5"1 and it is a good length for me, not at all overwhelming as some of the longer cardis seem to be.

Honored Contributor

KathyM23, Is the sweater that goes with the cardigan still available?  If you have its ID number, could you furnish that, please?

Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

@golding76   The item # was A37526 but I checked and that item is sold out in all colors.  Also it was not last year as I thought but was 2020.  Since Jane had the cardigan on, maybe they are bringing it back under a different iten number.