Esteemed Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I don’t think this looks anything like a Hanes hoodie. You use a lot of words to say “I can’t afford it”.

That's quite a leap @RollTide2008    I didn't get that from her post. I got a smart shopper.

Plus, how would you know what she can afford. I doubt a post on an anonymous board tells much. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Can someone explain to my what the point here is?  Is it that you wouldn't buy it?  Are you implying people are stupid if they buy it and you aren't? I don't get it because the world is full of stuff that is more expensive than I would pay for it, or that I would never spend a penny on (like a cruise).

But it's not something I think about or would post about.  I don't see the point here, ok, so it's expensive.  The world is full of expensive stuff.

@Sooner What is the point of any post? I would think it's a place to share what you think right? Thankfully we don't have to have it approved by other posters. 

Asking her that question I wonder what prompted you to reply. Why wouldn't you just pass by?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is this a joke???

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

The poster mocks every single clothing line at QVC in the same way:  the prices are ridiculous, they don't like the designs and the designer laughs all the way to the bank.

Same commentary.

Every.

Single.

Post.

So, what's the problem @Johnnyeager  

Esteemed Contributor

Problem?  What Problem?

Who said there's a problem?

Why make everything into a problem  when there's no problem. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand it either why people constantly make remarks about how expensive items are and the people who purchase them are not in their right mind.  If people think items are expensive then don't buy them.  It is that simple.  There is no point in making other people feel stupid or uncomfortable for purchasing items.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Problem?  What Problem?

Who said there's a problem?

Why make everything into a problem  when there's no problem. 

Oh, there's a problem - a multi nic poster that's created several alternative nics to troll posters.

She revealed herself a short while ago when she was going after a regular fashion poster. I was online when she went ballistic and it was quite obvious what was happening. Now the primary poster sends her alternate troll nics to cause havoc here on a regular basis. And she has specific targets. Yea, how desperate...and problematic 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Can someone explain to my what the point here is?  Is it that you wouldn't buy it?  Are you implying people are stupid if they buy it and you aren't? I don't get it because the world is full of stuff that is more expensive than I would pay for it, or that I would never spend a penny on (like a cruise).

But it's not something I think about or would post about.  I don't see the point here, ok, so it's expensive.  The world is full of expensive stuff.

@Sooner What is the point of any post? I would think it's a place to share what you think right? Thankfully we don't have to have it approved by other posters. 

Asking her that question I wonder what prompted you to reply. Why wouldn't you just pass by?

@manny2 Same reason you are asking me a question isn't it?  Pretty obvious.  You wanted to know.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

I don't understand it either why people constantly make remarks about how expensive items are and the people who purchase them are not in their right mind.  If people think items are expensive then don't buy them.  It is that simple.  There is no point in making other people feel stupid or uncomfortable for purchasing items.

Nobody can make you feel stupid or uncomfortable @lgfan unless you let them. 

Super Contributor

Well, I just purchased 4 beautiful hoodies for $7.99 a piece at a discount store in my area!! They were $38.00 apiece, original tags still on!!! Beautiful colors, Beautifully made, and the softest material ever!! Brought them home and compared them to my 50.00 ones and I might just go back for a couple more.And to think they are Hanes!!!! What a concept!! Well , cheap, I am not, but I do know a great buy when I see them!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

The poster mocks every single clothing line at QVC in the same way:  the prices are ridiculous, they don't like the designs and the designer laughs all the way to the bank.

Same commentary.

Every.

Single.

Post.

If you know what her posts are like and you don't like them, here's a SUGGESTION. DON'T READ THEM. EASY PEASY.