Honored Contributor

Re: Iman February appearance

Or is the TS the new Slip into Slim pants?

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Ankle Pant
518-484
IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Ponte Ankle Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Like the color block design of this jacket

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Moto Jacket
518-487
IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Ponte Moto Jacket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic V-Neck Layered Top
522-278
IMAN Global Chic V-Neck Layered Top

Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic Embellished Flowy Top
524-303

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlThanks for posting the photos.  I think you might be right and the TS is the tote.  The ankle pants are already priced pretty low for an Iman item.  I may try one of those pants in brown.   I also like the flowy v-neck top. 

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised there isn't a lighter toned green in her new collection, just Olive.

I like the drape & cut of this top

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Draped Top
518-489
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Draped Top

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlThanks for posting the photos.  I think you might be right and the TS is the tote.  The ankle pants are already priced pretty low for an Iman item.  I may try one of those pants in brown.   I also like the flowy v-neck top. 

Yep, I'm safe if that tote is the TS. But I like the new pants and tops and that color block jacket. I usually don't like tops that have jewelry attached,  but I do like the flowy top - cute & the tassel is removable

Honored Contributor

DG25557_022217_ComplexGrid_FH_IMANv2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Check your favs/alerts. I had 16 alerts today. New markdowns. This wrap is now $20 @Roni18 @emmysmom & all

MAN Global Chic Runway Glam Perfect Plaid Luxury Wrap
490-248
IMAN Global Chic Runway Glam Perfect Plaid Luxury Wrap

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI have that wrap in a red/blue plaid.  It is nice and can double as a blanket!  (I used it when I was staying with my mom in the hospital!) $20 is a good price.