Honored Contributor

Re: Iman February appearance

More alerts from hsn tonight as they are reducing prices again. Broken sizes & colors, but if they have your size & color, now priced at $20

IMAN Global Chic "Slip Into Slim" Curve Appeal Straight Skinny Jean
484-680
IMAN Global Chic "Slip Into Slim" Curve Appeal Skinny

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Or is the TS the new Slip into Slim pants?

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Ankle Pant
518-484
IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Ponte Ankle Pant

A new Slip into slim jacket in every color to coordinate with the new pants

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Convertible Blazer
518-481
IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Blazer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Some new loungewear items

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Loungewear Top
522-280
522-280

Honored Contributor

Those crop pants are that awkward length that says "my pants shrunk in the wash". Add in they are a polyester knit and ......no.

Nothing is wowing me and that's a good thing. : )

Honored Contributor

Looks like this is the TS - Slip into Slim Ponte Boot cut pants, still posted as 'sold out' 

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Boot-Cut Pant

Who says you can't have it all? When it comes to a flattering fit, comfort and versatility, this easy-to-wear ponte pant is everything! The interior slimming tummy panel, boot-cut leg and varying lengths complement women of all shapes and sizes. Available in a perfect transitional color palette, grab multiple pairs for sophisticated year-round style.

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Ponte Boot-Cut Pant

SOLD OUT IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Boot-Cut Pant
518-355 $35

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like the look of the TS pants. I'm thinking of getting the navy pair. 

Does anyone have these from when when they were previewed?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I really like the look of the TS pants. I'm thinking of getting the navy pair. 

Does anyone have these from when when they were previewed?

@willdob3 - I just got home and had to jump online to grab the creamy white TS pants before they sell out. I think the pants look great, and what a great price with free s&h too. 

I also bought the red. ..surprising because I don't ususally wear bright colored pants, but I think her red tone is fab. Love both of the jackets, but taking a pass for now. Got the the coordinating tanks, only $20 & it's good to get them in the same exact color match. Then just pop on a leather jacket, another blazer etc & it's a sharp look. 

The chambray blue is so pretty. The navy looks like a true navy, not too dark. I also like the olive.  They said 25k sold already! Would be great to hear from someone that bought the pants during the sneak peek a couple mths ago. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  -  I bought the black TS pants and am on waitlist for the white; hope I get them.  I should have stayed up last night to order them, but was too tired.  I'm also thinking about the red pants.  How are you planning on wearing them?  I was thinking with leopard heels, but I'm stuck in a rut of winter clothes.  I need to think more Spring outfits.  I like the navy, but it looks more cobalt and not a dark navy (like the color Talbots has right now - very nautical).  Does that even make sense???Woman LOL  The gray taupe is pretty too.  I love the striped halter shirt (purple, white, caramel) Iman is wearing on the home page, so cute!  I don't see it listed though.  Have a fun weekend!!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thank you.

All the pictures and information is appreciated. 

Savannah Chrisley (sp) is supposed to have a line called Southern Charm or something close to this, coming soon. I look forward to seeing the styles she puts her name on. 

I hope you are doing well and happy shopping! 

Trusted Contributor

I caved and got the TS pants in black and navy. I have a pair of Iman's boot cut olive cotton pants, and they're flattering. Her slip into slim jeans are very flattering for the backside, too. I also got the warm taupe tank, which will be great under cardigans or Giuliana's moto jacket. Thais has been an expensive week with Giuliana's cardigan and the VC shoes. Smiley Happy