Contributor

Re: ISAAC’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY

I enjoy watching/listening to Isaac. He's entertaining as well as a good designer who knows how to make attractive, comfortable clothing. The only thing I don't like about his line is that it stops at 3X, like 99% of the other retail plus size fashion lines in the world, and even the 1X-2X-3X sizes sell out quickly, as though they don't bring in many. I love his clothing, but as a 5X, his whole line is closed to me, alas. I can't be the only one who wishes they'd expand into larger plus sizes for some of the styles.

Honored Contributor

I purchased the 24/7 tall pants in the black/white and blue/white prints.  I will put them away for spring. 

Contributor

interesting Talbots offering the same cardi in ads today!image.png

Respected Contributor

@Charlottesmom wrote:

interesting Talbots offering the same cardi in ads today!image.png

It's similar, but it is an actual sweater knit and it has a blazer-type collar on it. Isaac's is more of a smooth knit fabric with a very plain front. 

Frequent Contributor

QVC NEEDS TO LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS, BUT QVC HAS TURNED THE SHOW INTO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO BE DESIGNERS. IF THE TSV WAS NOT WHAT PEOPLE LIKED THEY SHOULD REALIZE HE IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF QVC.  I HAVE SEEN THEM PUT EXCELLENT DESIGNERS, TRAINED, EDUACATION, DEVOTED THEIR LIVES TO EXCELLENT FASHIONS BEING TURNED INTO MIDNIGHT SHOWS!  THEN THEY BRING ON THE ""WANNABEE'S"" WHO ACT LIKE THEY ARE FULL OF KNOWLEDGE BUT REALLY DO NOT KNOW A THING OR CONTINUALLY PUSH THE EXACT SAME IDENTICAL BLOUSE THAT LOOKS LIKE A MINI DRESS.  ALSO WHEN DID FULL SIZE BECOME AN ALARMING OVER WEIGHT!  WHY WOULD THE QVC NETWORK PUSH OVER SIZED WOMEN THAT ARE ON THE WAY TO A HEART ATTACK!

ISAAC WAS SO TOUCHED & UPSET BY THE STORY OF WOMAN WHO WOULD NOT

LET GO OF HIS T SHIRT WHEN ALMOST DEAD. HE IS A CARING MAN WHO CAN TOUCH PEOPLE BECAUSE HE CARES, HE IS EDUCATED IN FABRICS, FULL OF KNOWLEDGE 6 SCHOOLING,!  ENOUGH OF THE POOR BUYERS DRAGGING AROUND BLACKETS CALLING THEM GARMENTS THAT HAVE NO SHAPE.....

GOOD DESIGNERS SHOULD BE ON PRIME TIME, NOT HIDDEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

I AM PRINTING IN CAPS BECAUSE OF MEDICATION THAT IS AMOST MAKING ME FEEL BLIND, BUT IF YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH IT SORRY.  LAST... THQT SCARF ALBERTIO WEARS IS NOT CORRECT FOR EUROPE, MEN  TWIST THQT SCARF AROUND IN TWIST, VERY EUROPEQN, NEVER PLASTERD FLAT 7 angled..  Also what was he wering this morning his PJ:'S . OMG AWFUL!  THE MORE HE FLITTERS AROUND THE WORSE  THE SHOW GETS, I TURN IT OFF, ENOUGH OF THAT OVER ACTING FOR ATTENTION..

QVC BETTER REALIZE BUYERS WANT THE REQL DESIGNERS....NOT WANNABEE'S.THEY CAN MAKE MORE MONEY BY PROMOTING.  THEY ARE GETTING MORE TURN OFF'S.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  I know what you mean about the same ole thing all the time.  He needs some new designers on his team.  I would like to see a tee shirt that has a couple of different fabrics cut sq. on the front with a small piece of lace sticking out.  It's hard for me to describe but I had seen Kris Jenner wearing a designer tee shirt like this and loved it.  As women, we want something different.  Isaac and his team need to think out of the box.

@Katcat1  I call it "classic with a twist". That's how I dress and what I look for when I purchase. I'd like to see a classic tee....no high low hems, tulip hems, seaming down the front, etc....maybe add a few buttons on one shoulder to make it a bit different, something cute at the cuff besides giant ruffles, lace, a contrasting very narrow edge of another color at neck, hem or cuffs, etc.