Contributor

I've been happy to see a few tops available in Denim & Co and with Susan Graver's line in the 4X-5X sizes. I've bought 4 or 5 of the D&C styles.

Kudos to QVC for actually daring to try to design for and sell to us queen-sized-plus-sized ladies. There aren't a lot of D&C styles available in my size, and I have a hard time with Susan's line because the fabrics are way too clingy and loosey-goosey for my lumpy figure, but believe me, I'm grateful that anything is being offered now in sizes I can wear.

I've been wondering, what are the chances that D&C will start offering bottoms--  pants, jeans, capris, etc?

What are the chances that other design lines will venture into the 4X-5X no-ladies-land? I would especially welcome styles from Quacker Co. (Jean herself must have worn those sizes, she was a really big lady!)I think their styles are cute, and how I wish I could buy their Dream Jeans.

But I guess I'm wondering if anyone reading this has heard anything about any kind of possible expansion in the 4X-5X size range on QVC? And how have you enjoyed being able to find these sizes on QVC?

Honored Contributor

@peridotjude  I have not heard anything but I know that JJIll.com offers 4x and have size charts.  I hope the Q will offer the 4 and 5x sizes for you in the future.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@peridotjude I'm happy that you have been offered a selection of clothing and are pleased with the quality.  I'll bet if more plus size women knew about the diversity of sizes at QVC it could effect their bottom line.  Hoping for more choices in your future.

Honored Contributor

I could swear I heard Gary say D&C would be expanding into extended sizes in pants.  Quacker Factory would be a natural too.  From the quick sell-outs I've seen, it looks like they need to increase the quanities they order too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

ladies have been asking for 4x and 5x for a long time.  Glad to see it added.  Don't forget to check as is.  I sometimes see items there.

I was just looking at New items and there are denim and company joggers = A374608.  You should probably search by size whenever you pop into the website of you want to catch when new items or new sizes are added.

Honored Contributor

None of us know the answer to that question but from a business perspective, I think it depends on the sales of the 4X-5X's that they do sell.  If those sizes are selling out and if returns are low; they would see that there is market for them and expand on what they are offering.

Honored Contributor

@peridotjude 

I just saw these 4X pants, in twill, from KMart for $6.89 (70% off) in these two colors. They're from Basic Editions.

Basic Editions Basic Editions Women's Plus Twill Pants

Basic Editions Basic Editions Women's Plus Twill Pants

Honored Contributor

@peridotjude 

These are from Just My Size, in 5X, on sale for $28.99.  They come in four washes in a 5X.

Image result for JMS 4-Pocket Bootcut Jeans, Petite Length

They come in petite and average.

They also have ponte pants in a size 5X, on sale for $7.98, and then an additional 30% off of their clearance prices.

You could have a whole wardrobe of pants/jeans for what you could spend for two pairs here at the Q, JMO.

Image result for SHARE JMS Essential Ponte Pants

Honored Contributor

@peridotjude 

I did find some D & Co. inspired looks for WAY less on the JMS site.  These are all available in a size 5X, and they're priced at $10.

JMS Short-Sleeve Slub-Jersey Women's Tunic Crochet Bib YokeJMS Hi-Lo Women's TunicJMS Cotton/Modal Split V-Neck Women's TunicJMS Bell Sleeve Pintuck Tunic

These are all under $20.

JMS Ultra-Light V-Neck Women's Tunic with Chiffon HemJMS Women's French Terry Lightweight Flyaway CardiganJMS Women's French Terry Lightweight Cowl-Neck TunicJMS French Terry Lace Up Hoodie

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@peridotjude 

I did find some D & Co. inspired looks for WAY less on the JMS site.  These are all available in a size 5X, and they're priced at $10.

JMS Short-Sleeve Slub-Jersey Women's Tunic Crochet Bib YokeJMS Hi-Lo Women's TunicJMS Cotton/Modal Split V-Neck Women's TunicJMS Bell Sleeve Pintuck Tunic

These are all under $20.

JMS Ultra-Light V-Neck Women's Tunic with Chiffon HemJMS Women's French Terry Lightweight Flyaway CardiganJMS Women's French Terry Lightweight Cowl-Neck TunicJMS French Terry Lace Up Hoodie

That is very nice of you to help her out. You seem to be very kind and thoughtful. Good work.