Valued Contributor

Re: ISAAC’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY

@Photo Donna   Hello Donna!!   So good to see you.  It's been a long time.   Hope all is well with you.  There aren't many of us old timers around.   Not old age wise...

Valued Contributor

Hello!!!!!

@Junebug54 wrote:

@Photo Donna   Hello Donna!!   So good to see you.  It's been a long time.   Hope all is well with you.  There aren't many of us old timers around.   Not old age wise...

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

An open knit cotton cardigan TSV? I swear I've seen him do this before maybe in a different fabric, but same style. Certainly I expected something grand! New! Different color palette! Free shipping, at least. Buy more save more? I love and have so many of his Pima tees. I was really looking forward to something wowza.

Why would this be considered a 10th Anniversary TSV? 

I thought the same exact thing.

I purchased the open cardigan in white 2 yrs ago for $34 - and it's shorter than this very long cardigan. I'm only 4'10 and it would be below my knees. Nothing special clothes-wise - same old, same old.

Valued Contributor

I wish he had done a petite  also.  I am 5' and this TSV is way too long for me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I know what you mean about the same ole thing all the time.  He needs some new designers on his team.  I would like to see a tee shirt that has a couple of different fabrics cut sq. on the front with a small piece of lace sticking out.  It's hard for me to describe but I had seen Kris Jenner wearing a designer tee shirt like this and loved it.  As women, we want something different.  Isaac and his team need to think out of the box.

kindness is strength
Contributor

I was hoping he would bring back the highly popular boyfriend button down cardigan he sold a few years back!  It was this same heavier weight cotton fabric, smooth flat feel, all in solid colors.  Washed and dried perfectly.  I have the black but would love a new one and several other colors.  I bought mine a size up for that slouchy, boyfriend look.  LOVE IT!  Timeless 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus---a big AMEN!!!!!!  I just donated a bunch of open sweaters for that reason---also as I have no tas-tas anymore, my flat chest gets too cold and I hate fussing with stuff like that. its the same with long necklaces and how they always hang over one boob instead of in the middle ---hate that too , altho I don't have to worry about that either. Just looks weird-----

Honored Contributor

Although I think he's adorable, I'm not really a fan of Isaac's clothes.  I agree that the cardigan is nothing special.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

QVC picked the TSV; they might have been trying to make it a basic that would appeal to many. I would probably have purchased one if it had been available in petites. I doubt that this was the result of brainstorming for something worthy of his 10th anniversary. (Then again, this is QVC... lol).

I caught a few minutes of IM last night and there were a couple pairs of cute shoes - polka dot kitten heels and a print sneaker. There were a couple other pieces I liked and added to my wish list but I don’t recall what they were othercthan twice what I’d be willing to pay for them.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice that in white, the cardigan was see-through? The petite model Meredith was wearing a black and white striped top under it, and you could see it clearly underneath the cardigan. Poor choice by the stylists... In white, it looked like a lab coat, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~