Honored Contributor

Re: ISAAC’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY

I was in Sams Club over the weekend and there were Isaac items being sold there.  I'm sure they were probably made specifically for Sams.  There were t-shirts and sweaters.  The t-shirts were definitely not as beefy as the ones I have purchased from QVC and they weren't his pima cotton. I don't remember the price but they were cheap.  The sweaters were cute and they were also cheaply priced.

New Contributor

If helpful to fellow Isaac Mizrahi Live! fans (I am one), I found the matching tumblers for his lunch totes online: https://www.qvc.com/Primula-x-Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-17-oz-Insulated-SS-Tumbler.product.K50137.html?s...

Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased some really nice Supima cotton polo shirts and t-shirts from Lands' End.  The fabric seems a bit more substantial than that of Isaac's, as I have several of his Pima cotton T-shirts too.  But the Lands' End ones are way less expensive if you catch a sale.  Also, my tops from Lands' End did not shrink, like Isaac's did.  Just sayin .....

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Shanus I thought the same thing. Nothing special there, although the colors are pretty but I have cardigans in this style so not inspired to buy another one.

Respected Contributor

To me....it's not a fashion piece, more like a lab coat - especially in the white or light blue and from the back view everyone looks UNFLATTERINGLY w i d e

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was in Sams Club over the weekend and there were Isaac items being sold there.  I'm sure they were probably made specifically for Sams.  There were t-shirts and sweaters.  The t-shirts were definitely not as beefy as the ones I have purchased from QVC and they weren't his pima cotton. I don't remember the price but they were cheap.  The sweaters were cute and they were also cheaply priced.

Wasn’t it Sam’s where people found a lace dress similar to one being sold on QVC a while back? Thank you for differentiating between the Sam’s items and your experience with Q items. It’s a pet peeve of mine when people claim they’ve purchased “exactly the same thing” at a non-Q source for less when, no, it isn’t exactly the same thing—it’s similar (and often made more cheaply).

Trusted Contributor

@cherry   I so agree.   I have many, many items from Isaac and ordered two more today.   Everything is outstanding quality.   Today I ordered the blue flowered wide leg pants that Jennifer was wearing and a v-neck tee shirt in a matchiing blue.   I'm one of those that loves, loves flowing wide leg pants.   I'm tall and on the slender side so it's a good look for me.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know why Isaac does not do bags anymore?  He used to have at least a new one a month.  I cannot remember the last time I saw a handbag he had.

Esteemed Contributor

The cardigan is too plain and has no style for me.  I do love the man though.

Valued Contributor

OK, so I bought the pink tulle skirt....omg....I love it!

Hey you, get off of my cloud...