Honored Contributor

Re: How many orders do you cancel?

I don't think I've ever cancelled a order in the 25ish years I've been shopping here.  I either want it or I don't.

I've returned very few items over the years, but I did return the first them I ever bought from QVC (the paint stick).  That thing was heavy when you put paint in it!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I only recall cancelling once because after I checked out it was automatically put on my Q card instead of my MasterCard.  Since then, I take more time to notice all of the details.

Trusted Contributor

I don't order impulsively, so I'm sure I want it before I order, but, occasionally, I'll change my mind & cancel.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I'll go check and I really don't need another, or even one!!!LOL!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Trudey, I too cancel a lot, think I need it, then change my mind. Plus, I need to get my card balance down. 

Trusted Contributor

I am at fault for canceling orders. I usually place on check hold. Then I look in my closet and realize "NO wonder I LOVE this top. "I already own." I don't want the Q  to cancel my acct. because I have found items I  really like. Also, the "Bill" for utilities may arrive. Will need to pay. So therefore I need to wait and order a little later in the week.

Trusted Contributor

Been there Done that. !!!LOLCS has always been extremely helpful. THey have rules to follow also. Howefer, they try to help cust. My experience with CS has always been positive. Cannot imagine listening to some complaints all day and trying to be polite to all cust. My thought, Always be nice and it is returned in full.

Respected Contributor

Not a lot but I'm funny about spending money and I have canceled more than a few. I just canceled one because I got irritated at the moderation here in the forums. 

Honored Contributor

I can't recall the last time I cancelled an order.  

Honored Contributor

Rarely....unless I order over the phone while watching TV and  then later go on  the computer and see bad reviews or  realize the sizing is not going to work.  Not often though.