Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gorgeous Tunic Sweater Available on Q - A259108

On 9/24/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 9/24/2014 kate2357 said:

I ordered the blue in my regular linea knit size...want it to flow over hips not be fitted....so crossing my fingers.

I wasn't going to go for the sweater due to $ budget....but out of the two jackets I had ordered...one had to go back. :::sigh::: It was a B Repub moto jacket that I had desired...went on sale...had an extra 40% off...so score. But dang, it just didn't work. I had no idea I couldn't wear boiled wool. Wow is that an itchy fabric.

So if the Dennis Basso TSV shows up and it doesn't work...I'll try the Pea Coat in blue.

Hi, Kate! Sorry the jacket didn't work out (no itching allowed), but glad you were able to order the sweater! After about 48 hours of continuous chatter on the forum about this gorgeous sweater, I'm finally ordering mine. Also sticking with my regular linea knit size and crossing my fingers. Let us know how you love the blue one....I think I've decided on the mauve and gray, but who knows - I keep changing my mind. And I hope your DB TSV arrives; if not, that Pea Coat is absolutely stunning in blue!

Yes...the Pea coat does look nice...I'm just not sure about the length for me. Re the sweater color...kept dithering between the colors. Decided to go w/ the blue because I've kind of overloaded on gray items and in the Seattle gray winters...sometime a pop of color looks good w/ my long (enhanced) blonde hair. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I'm not exactly...as some might say...a Linea 'cult' member...it's just that many of the more casual LDO items do work for me and my lifestyle...and my body type. I'm also lazy and don't like going to a mall.

Enjoy whatever color(s) you go with!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Frequent Contributor

I got this sweater in the mauve and I love it. Gardens, it looks and feels exactly like a favorite, soft old Shetland sweater that you've had forever. In the best possible way! I love the mauve - a unique, heathered color - and I'm going back for the stone. This one is definitely a weekend sweater, it's oversized and looks amazing with jeans, boots and scarf. Town and Country good! Don't hesitate if you're thinking of getting this one.
Trusted Contributor

I'm SO glad many of you are posting sizing information HERE because no one has written a review yet.....wonder why? Anyhow, I was actually going to order 2 sweaters yesterday, but gave it one more day for reviews to pop up. But I just can't wait any longer. So, I must go now (to my shopping cart that is). Have a great day, everyone!

Respected Contributor

On 9/24/2014 NYCMarian said: I just received my stone medium, & it is very nice! I'd say it fits exactly as was intended - oversized but not huge. I am a solid size 10, and the chest is the correct measurement.

What size did you order?

Update: never mind---I saw---Medium.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel