Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gorgeous Tunic Sweater Available on Q - A259108

On 9/21/2014 Mustangshar said: I love that blue, I just cannot decide. I think I will wait for reviews.

That's where I'm at w/ this sweater...love the blue, but also am attracted to the stone and gray. But not sure about the fit or fabric....so hard to tell on the Q model. I don't look good in oversized when it's just really big all over. I at least needed it fitted in shoulders or bust area.

It also doesn't help that I've already ordered a ton of clothes already for fall...that are just sitting in my closet mocking me...as the temps are still in the upper 70's low 80's.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Louis wrote in his blog about the new sweater. I don't like acrylic much either, but I'm going to give his new sweater a try. We never know until we get it home and try it on! It should look nice with tights. I'd probably wear a shirt or light-weight turtleneck under the sweater.

Trusted Contributor

Good enough for Louis, good enough for me!
Respected Contributor

Favorite Son - thank you for info re DG2 sweater -I love Louis' sweater but not the fabric so checked out one you mentioned think I may order the DG2 one though I have never had her clothes before but am going to give it a try. Do love Linea though enjoy Ladies.
Valued Contributor

I am so looking forward to this sweater...nice casual style. I love that Louis offers us the latest in fabrics. He has not used this fabric before and I am always pleased to try new fabrics. I saw a fabric last year at a very expensive boutique that sounds like this one from Louis's description and it was wonderful!! The world of textiles has come a long way in mimicking natural fibers. I ordered the Stone and Persian Blue. Wearing with the ponte maxi skirt, boots, hip belt and Kate shirt.

Respected Contributor

These sweaters look gorgeous in the photos on Louis' blog. Especially love the sweater over the wing collared shirt. Wish the shirts would show up for ordering. I'm ordering the grey and the persian blue sweaters. I'll be interested to check out the new yarn. Like many, I am a lover of natural fibers but I'm willing to give these a try.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor

Well-made acrylic/blends are where it's at! I hate hot, itchy, special-care-demanding wool. I'll go for soft, comfy, nice looking, machine washable, machine dryable, affordable yarns every single time! I have some in good quality and good labels that I've worn and enjoyed for years.

Respected Contributor

Re my earlier thread - I can't resist also going to try this lovely top - as so many of you say Louis always provides the best items. Already ordered mine.
Honored Contributor

I gave a try to flame pattern top and skirt with all the glitter - I am not trying this one. Tired of returning.

Trusted Contributor

I've had 2 of these sweaters in my cart for 2 days now, trying to decide something. Do you guys think the V-neck is too low to wear alone? I live in the south and really don't layer much, even in the winter (plus, I'm an XL/1X). But this style is SOOOOOO me. And I love the longer length. If you guys ("Linea experts") think these can be worn alone on a busty gal, I'm ordering. Thanks!!