Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

You need to fix your web site to show individual size / garment measurements for all fashion.  Viewers buy products that are not featured on TV.  Remember you repeat the same show all night on the East Coast 

Honored Contributor

@Marynyc   I haven't seen an item that doesn't have measurement.  What is the item number you're trying to view?  Very often when someone has trouble viewing measurements, using a different browser will solve the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Garment measurements show up on my computers but NOT on my Android phone all week, various items. 

Occasional Contributor

I’ve tried on two different devices (web & app).  Only thing that comes up is a blank page.  This is a QVC problem not their customers.  

Occasional Contributor

I am having the same problem on my Imac and my iphone!

Occasional Contributor

When I changed my browser from Safari to Google Chrome I was able to see garment measurements.

Contributor

I'm getting frustrated with this, too.  I use all Apple devices to shop on the QVC apps. I have not been able to view the garment measurements on any item for a week. 
I've restarted the devices, deleted & redownloaded the QVC app with no luck.

Unfortunately I see no reason to add Google Chrome or any other browser to my devices. So until QVC fixes the app, I'll have to pass on purchasing clothing. 

Respected Contributor

I use an IPad and Safari.  If I cannot use these on QVC then I do not purchase.  They need to fix their problem.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Marynyc  I love when they are selling a top and leave the chest measurement out.  How are you suppose to know your size???

kindness is strength
New Contributor
I’ve had the same problem with the app on two different devices and on browsers on two devices for at least a month. It’s like the garment measurements pages have disappeared, ghosted. Very frustrating. I can’t buy clothes without those specs.