Trusted Contributor

Those Logo cardigans on air now are absolutely ugly.  I wouldn't spend $1.00 dollar on one at a thrift store.

A395621

Honored Contributor

UH OH!

Respected Contributor

I don't usually buy LOGO clothes, but I love this cardigan.  I just ordered it in the green combo.  The only other LOGO I have purchased are the tie dye leggings and I bought them in every color.  Her tops are too long for me.  Good thing we all like different things.

Honored Contributor

the colors in these cardigans are gorgeous!

i wont be buying because they are 100% cotton.

enjoy for those of you who are buying. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

Just a kind suggestion, while your'e entitled to express your opinion about any item, maybe keep in mind that other buyers may love them and you could express your opinion a little less harshly.

I'm sure you may have bought something that others thought the same thing about.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I have to say it....nobody asked for your opinion. So rude.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh  It takes more energy to be rude than to be nice. It is healthier also. 

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, guess my opinion doesn't matter. If you like it, good for you.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@grandma2pkmh 

Nobody said that but you. The only thing that was said was that your could express your opinion not so harshly, so as not to offend other posters/buyers.

But you do whatever makes you feel good to do.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@grandma2pkmh  So sorry, but in my world it seemed very rude to me. If that is just the way you are, then I apologize.