Contributor
On 4/21/2014 beautybrowsing said:

I got the Roma 2 tsv in ostrich and absolutely love mine. I didn't have the issues that others had. Guess I got lucky. I would like the Roma 2 in pastel colors for the summer. That would be nice.

My Roma tote II is fantastic too.We really did luck out after reading about all the problems.

I own the black and really wanted the orange.We shall see what colors are available

in the TSV.

Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2014 darcy3 said:

I hope it comes in an ivory ostrich color like the large roma. I've wanted that ivory ostrich for such a long time, but it is no longer available.

I got the large one but it is HUGE. I too would love to see the smaller version in ivory ostrich. Even plain ivory might be a keeper.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Does anyone have order information or a link to order yet?

Trusted Contributor
On 4/27/2014 Luvmycats said:

Does it really matter what it is? Honestly, the Lisa fan club fanatics will buy anything with the GILI label- Wink Sad, but true!

You know what's sad? YOU and your never ending disparaging remarks about Lisa and the Gili line. It just never ends with you. And why do you have to be a member of the Lisa fan club(as you put it) to buy something that you like from her. I really didn't know she had a fan club. Do you have to pay dues to belong?
Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2014 Vickie00 said:
On 4/22/2014 winamac1 said:
On 4/21/2014 Vickie00 said:

And the TSV is on 05/16 not 05/04.

I love that color! But, I won't get the bag. I'm getting my LV tote this Summer.

Win - Congrats on your soon to be new tote.

Thanks Vickie--I think I"m getting it in June. I will get a small bonus check that may help pay for it!Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

That pink blush color is gorgeous. I bet that color flies out the door!

I do think Lisa gets a commission on that GILI line.

Super Contributor
I believe she does too, otherwise why would she push the line so hard. I 'm with Winamac, I'm going for the LV Alma in white multi color for summer. Been saving all year. Happy shopping to those girls who are getting the pink GILI, the color is so pretty.
Honored Contributor
On 4/27/2014 3star said: I believe she does too, otherwise why would she push the line so hard. I 'm with Winamac, I'm going for the LV Alma in white multi color for summer. Been saving all year. Happy shopping to those girls who are getting the pink GILI, the color is so pretty.

The LV Alma is so pretty. I'm leaning towards this one:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Women/Handbags

Honored Contributor

3 star-the link didn't work. The one I really like is the Palermo PM

Super Contributor
Win, the Palermo is very classy, love the little pleat in the center of the bag - makes it special!