Honored Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Vickie00 said:

And the TSV is on 05/16 not 05/04.

I love that color! But, I won't get the bag. I'm getting my LV tote this Summer.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
On 4/21/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

It's going to be the same handbag TSV that GILI had the first time around…the Roma 2. The infamous bag with all the issues. With all the problems this bag had, I can't understand why Q would even bring it back, nonetheless again as a TSV. But I guess it will now come in more Spring time colors.

Wow. Lisa will push anything. She sells the GILI line hard. Non stop mentioning. She'll say she "loves" everything and everything is her "new favorite", however once the item is presented she will no longer wear the pieces and she'll go back to sporting her high end items. It's all about the selling tactics. She truly doesn't "love" these pieces in her line like she claims.

You do realize that is her job?? To sell?? Of course she says she loves everything in that line..again her J O B is to SELL ..SELL..and did I mention SELL??

Q is going to push that line... that they own. It is all about doing business..

Optimize your control and hit the off button..it amazes me that people complain when hosts (or only certain ones they hate) do their job and sell products..It is a shopping station.

Every host on all the stations..HSN...Q...etc...they LOVE every item..and Shannon on HSN used to own two of everything it seemed but that was what she was there for..

Valued Contributor

love this bag and the price. i'm leaning towards the blush. it looks like such a pretty ballet pink.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

What is the price and do you have a preorder link?

Contributor

Do you think she gets a % ""cut"" on every GILI item sold?

Frequent Contributor

I wish I had a job where I could take the things I love and then try to reproduce a similar item for less money. I love high end designer clothing and handbags. Unfortunately my budget won't allow what my heart wants. Guess I appreciate what Lisa is doing. I think she has good taste and look forward to what might be coming in the future..

Respected Contributor
That is a nice bag! Wonder how much it will be?? Maybe it will be affordable and on easy pay!
Trusted Contributor
On 4/22/2014 leeni said:

Do you think she gets a % "cut" on every GILI item sold?

This would not surprise me, since it's "her" line. Lisa is a sales person, and I'm sure as with everywhere else, she gets a commission. Nothing wrong with this, I thinks she is very good at what she does.

Super Contributor

I hope it comes in an ivory ostrich color like the large roma. I've wanted that ivory ostrich for such a long time, but it is no longer available.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/22/2014 winamac1 said:
On 4/21/2014 Vickie00 said:

And the TSV is on 05/16 not 05/04.

I love that color! But, I won't get the bag. I'm getting my LV tote this Summer.

Win - Congrats on your soon to be new tote.