Honored Contributor

ORDERS STILL IN PROCESS SINCE MONDAY…..

I ordered 3 items Monday, and they are still in process. Un freakin believable. I called QVC yesterday, and they told me they couldn't do anything for 5 days. Then, they said they could send an e'mail to a dept.

Has anyone else had orders sit in process for 5 days? They are Logo tops. I'm thinking these tops may go to backorder since it was that longer top with lace on the bottom that was a hot pick (it sold out in most sizes). This is so frustrating.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: ORDERS STILL IN PROCESS SINCE MONDAY…..

Wow! That's a LONG time to be sitting ""in process""!
Valued Contributor

I just checked my order yesterday because I ordered an item last Sat. Said in Process. Then an UPS truck showed up with my order. Someone at the Q is not doing their job.

Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2014 loveschocolate said: Wow! That's a LONG time to be sitting ""in process""!

I know loves chocolate. C.S. was so unhelpful when I called yesterday. They basically said…""what do you want me to do?""

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

I also ordered 3 items on Monday. One of the items was a Logo top.

My order also still says ""in process"". I can't believe it!

Trusted Contributor

If it helps, this happened to me about a month ago. I had 3 items shipping together, and when they were delivered, it still showed "in process." And the day after I received them, it showed "shipped." Not sure - probably a computer glitch.

Valued Contributor

All the time! Today I will finally be delivered a cosmetic item that was ordered 14 days ago. It is only available here, otherwise I would never wait this long. Crazy.

Trusted Contributor

OP and others posting about how long it took to get their items, what was the original EDD (Esitmated Delivery Date)? Don't know the situation here but there have been several other posts on similar threads with people upset that their item has not been received, but the EDD hadn't even past yet.

Also unfortunately you can't go by the in process date. For whatever reason it usually isn't right on the site. Why that can't be fixed I don't know. However, I haven't ordered anything for awhile, but doesn't QVC sent an email shipping confirmation when the item is shipped? I know HSN does.

Valued Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Scotnovel said:

OP and others posting about how long it took to get their items, what was the original EDD (Esitmated Delivery Date)? Don't know the situation here but there have been several other posts on similar threads with people upset that their item has not been received, but the EDD hadn't even past yet.

Also unfortunately you can't go by the in process date. For whatever reason it usually isn't right on the site. Why that can't be fixed I don't know. However, I haven't ordered anything for awhile, but doesn't QVC sent an email shipping confirmation when the item is shipped? I know HSN does.

The EDD on my item was 4/22, so I guess it's really only 2 days late. But 14 days from start to finish? Ugh.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Lanikins said:
On 4/24/2014 Scotnovel said:

The EDD on my item was 4/22, so I guess it's really only 2 days late. But 14 days from start to finish? Ugh.

14 days from start to finish is a lot but if that was the EDD when purchased then is wasn't unexpected (except for the 2 days late of course). I know a lot of us don't pay that much or any attention to the EDD when we purchase an item and then get impatient when that item doesn't arrive quickly.

For whatever reason, on any of the home shopping channels delivery dates are often not until several days from purchase. I'm sure it has something to do with the manufacturing process and the inventory control systems first for the manufacturer and then for QVC.