Honored Contributor

Thanks 3star. I have been eyeing it for about 6 months, and I think it's about time I cave on it!Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I've don't own any LV bags but after looking at what one you were leaning towards Win, the one I would purchase, for me, is the Bagatelle. That is my style. But at $4700 that would be an investment. I did get a good bonus last year, so if I get another sizeable one this year I may break down.

Honored Contributor
On 4/27/2014 Vickie00 said:

I've don't own any LV bags but after looking at what one you were leaning towards Win, the one I would purchase, for me, is the Bagatelle. That is my style. But at $4700 that would be an investment. I did get a good bonus last year, so if I get another sizeable one this year I may break down.

Good for you Vickie. I'll have to check out the style you are leaning towards. I'm sure it's gorgeous!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

How many handbags or capris do they expect us to buy?!!

Frequent Contributor

I have the LV Alma in monogram and love it too. Though wish I had gotten the bigger size. I find that I am more of a big purse person now. Maybe I will put it on ebay.

Super Contributor

If anyone is watching PM Style tonight, some of the models have been holding this TSV. It was shown in the blush by Kate and again in a very light snake that Kate also held. Very pretty. Anxious to see if any more new colors will be shown.

Frequent Contributor

I am watching pm style and I did see the bag. I didn't see it in blush but wish I had (Dish Network went out for awhile due to tornado warnings) but I did see in the snake print and really liked it. I think I want them both.

Super Contributor

If anyone is watching PM Style tonight, Lisa has shown this TSV (model is holding) this handbag in blush and a very light snake colorl

Super Contributor

I love the blush.

Super Contributor

I just might have to order the neutral snake as well. Just beautiful.