Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra  HLP's comments were directed to a post that had since been removed.

It's a shame that we can't discuss FL fashion - regardless of the person in the Oval Office.  Always goes downhill.

With regards to having a difference in opinion, I think that's a valid point.  But, there's a difference when the person writing the story has a bias and actively looks for something to make fun of. The criticism was out of place and not relevant to the rest of the story.

I thought the outfit in question was beautiful and I really liked the decorations (so much more than the red trees from last year!). But, although I liked the color, I did not like the outfit worn to the NATO reception.  The front of the chartreuse dress (jacket?) just looked ...wrong to me, like she needed to unbutton it.  She clearly likes the cape look, just as Michelle liked sleeveless.  They both usually look good.

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

The First Lady is breathtaking inside and out.  I admire her choice in fashion and in her works as First Lady.  But I do admire the most how she rises above all the negative things said and done to her.  Smiling and going on with her life with such grace and class. 

@beckyb1012  I agree? That’s the sign of a true First Lady, rising above all the ugliness and doing & standing for what you believe in. She doesn’t bother to address those who try and besmirch her, and she doesn’t care if the fashion magazines don’t put her on a cover.  She’s her own woman and what a fabulous First Lady she is!

QVC Customer Care

***Closed for Commenting***