Frequent Contributor

I read the Washington Post criticized Melania Trumps coat in the White House Christmas taping.  I looked at it and think it is beautiful.  Simple long cream coat.  We have  become a cruel society.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Marceil wrote:

I read the Washington Post criticized Melania Trumps coat in the White House Christmas taping.  I looked at it and think it is beautiful.  Simple long cream coat.  We have  become a cruel society.

Please tell us why. I found her coat astounding as I think she is also. Would you by any chance be the reason were' cruel?

Respected Contributor

I think she is a very attractive woman, who dresses beautifully, and always presents herself in a dignified manner.

That is as far as my compliments can honestly go.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I thought she looked beautiful and very classic.She seems to be an elegant lady and does not appear to require the limelight.

Esteemed Contributor

The coat had kids designs on it ,didn't it?  It was cute. imo

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

I thought she looked beautiful and very classic.She seems to be an elegant lady and does not appear to require the limelight.

Yes, and how refreshing!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Melania is a beautiful woman, inside & out.     Enough said!!!

Esteemed Contributor

There are some of us who may admire fashion but are more impressed with who the inner person is.  Maybe not a fashion maven, I think Barbara Bush was a beautiful First Lady.