Trusted Contributor

Re: Fill in the blank. ""I reach for the remote the minute they show ________.""

Judith Ripka

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fill in the blank. ""I reach for the remote the minute they show ________.""

Electronics, Wen andSleep number beds.

Respected Contributor

A Recliner!!!
Valued Contributor

josie maran dipping her finger repeatedly into the whipped argan body butter. for some reason it grosses me out and i don't gross out easily.

i think i may have already posted this but it bears repeating. lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Contributor

WEN immediately but a lot of others too just not as fast as WEN but the others may stay on for background noise until I realize what they are. Algenist, Dr Perricone, Philosophy (like but only use the scents and Vit C Turbo Booster. Actually I never really watch anything on QVC for more than 5 minutes. Remote always ready

Contributor

On 5/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 5/18/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 5/18/2014 BARBIE64 said:

Kate Somerville, her voice is annoying to me.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

OMG! {#emotions_dlg.scared} You are SO right on with that! Her voice alone should be used in interrogations with national spies... they would spill the beans on everything listening to her voice for less than 30 seconds.

LOL !!!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

and Bethenny Frankel

Super Contributor

In general... anything about The House Wives of Anywhere. In shopping... beds, chairs, watches, Tony Little doing anything.
Frequent Contributor

Mattresses, electronics, carpet cleaners, anything fitness or diet related. Sometimes I will watch but not too keen on the cleaning supplies segments either. Usually Sunday's are not a day I watch much. Problem solvers, cooking, eh...

Bring me fashion, beauty, jewelry...I like that stuff!

Blue

Trusted Contributor

The Bodyblade

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Sleep Number Beds,Recliners,Electronics,Carpet cleaners, Breezie's, Exercise equipment and Wen!