Honored Contributor

Fill in the blank. "I reach for the remote the minute they show ________."

Algenist Perricone Wen ARGON OIL !!!!!!!!!!!!

~ house cat ~
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fill in the blank. ""I reach for the remote the minute they show ________.""

On 6/27/2013 MaxieMoo said:

Oh my! Where do I start lol

Perricone (that woman) zzz, Computers, electronics, sleep number beds, exercise equipment, Ipads, Clarasonic, Nutrisystem, Bose, Wen, Peter Thomas Roth, Dr Gross (the name), Dr. Denese, Kate Somerville, Mally, Josie Maran, Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, Isaac Mizrahi, crab cakes, chicken, lobster, prime rib, Lisa Robertson saying "LITERALLY" B Makowski and last but not least is Philosophy blowing smoke up everyones arsh. I like some philosophy products, but they just lay it on way too thick. The facial products are just ridiculously expensive.

Last edited on 6/27/2013

Last edited on 6/27/2013

So WHY... do you watch? Hello! This is a shopping channel. Thank you. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Occasional Contributor

Re: Fill in the blank. ""I reach for the remote the minute they show ________.""

Why do you even BOTHER to watch television?

Contributor

JUST CHANGE THE FRIGGIN CHANNEL AND STOP WHINING!!!!

Occasional Contributor

On 5/2/2013 misspammie said:
On 4/18/2013 reader02 said:

i would love to see susan graver make her necklaces in nichol free. very allergic to nichol please try and make them with no nichol than kyou obka@nycap.rr.com

Just found out I'm alergic to Nickle,,,,,bought a kit from ebay to test jewelry I wear. It's hard to find out what is IN a piece of jewelry!!!!! Been fighting this allergy for months now $$$$$/pain/ugliness/and more you don't want to know about. Arrgghhhh, reader02, if you have suggestions, let me know!!!

Ultrafine and EternaGold jewelry do not have nickel in them. I, too, have an allergy to nickel. Hope this helps.

Occasional Contributor

On 1/4/2014 monicamary said:

JUST CHANGE THE FRIGGIN CHANNEL AND STOP WHINING!!!!

AMEN!!!

Occasional Contributor

On 6/16/2013 wagirl said:

vacuums

beds

rugs

patio furniture

electronics

susan graver

joan rivers

issac m

tova

mally

seasonal lighting

candles

Anything you DO like?

Frequent Contributor

The model Katia, JRT and Shawn. Can't reach the remote fast enough.

Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2014 auntgranny said:

The model Katia, JRT and Shawn. Can't reach the remote fast enough.

Right there with you!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Occasional Contributor

On 12/27/2012 sandygirl53 said:

Hi Jane,

Looks like both of us are wishing to loose some weight for the new year....

And some of you need to learn how to spell.