Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers Quilted Jacket TSV

I have a similar beige on from last year and love it, so I ordered the black one but I am surprised, at the fact there is no easy pay Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Quilted Jacket TSV

It looks ill fitting on the models and I do not like the snaps on a outerwear piece. There is a large gap or spaces between the snaps. The snaps look cheaply made. I don't like this item.

Honored Contributor

On 8/11/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink} It looks ill fitting on the models and I do not like the snaps on a outerwear piece. There is a large gap or spaces between the snaps. The snaps look cheaply made. I don't like this item. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Why is this comment necessary, if I ordered it it means I like it?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I own one from last year. Love it. It's my go to jacket and I get many compliments. Very well made and fits well. I ordered the blue this time. I got mine on easy pay thru the ""Insider"".

Super Contributor

I think it's a nice basic jacket, but I don't like quilted fabrics. I wish it had been done in another fabric. I like having a jacket like this (barn) to take the dog out etc. and it's great for a walk when it's cool outside. It doesn't get you overheated like a fleece jacket would but it's a bit heavier than a jean jacket or some type of athletic knit jacket.

Valued Contributor

I think it's really nice. If I didn't live in Phoenix, where it's 106 today, I'd probably be ordering. But it would be a great winter coat here so I may pick up the black before the end of the day.

Respected Contributor

It looks a little boxy to me and for almost $70 with s/h I am passing. I bought a red thinly quilted jacket in red at Walmart two years and it still looks new for $10 on clearance. It is much more fitted also. I bought it at the end of the Winter season. That's when I find the best deals in any store.

Respected Contributor

On 8/11/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

I have a similar beige on from last year and love it, so I ordered the black one but I am surprised, at the fact there is no easy pay Smiley Sad

Easy pay would have been nice. Enjoy your jacket. I think it looks similar to a Burberry inspired jacket. Joan has good fashion sense and I enjoyed watching her introduce her TSV. I wish she sold her secrets to having such energy!!!
Trusted Contributor

I have one very similar by Ralph Lauren that I bought in Lord & Taylor last year. I paid about $225 for it but its gorgeous and very much in style with what we wear here in New York. I think Joan did a fine job with it. The quilted look is upscale & a classic look. It will never go out of style. Its something to wear in the Fall or in place of a blazer with a long skirt or jeans when it gets colder. I love the look and at that price, I'm thinking of getting one so I can have an additional color.

Super Contributor

I have the black with brown trim jacket and I love it. I have a smaller waist and especially like the snaps at the back waist to give shaping. I think it runs big. I'm a 10-12 in B&M stores and sized down to a small which just fits.