Regular Contributor

Feedback on recent Dennis Basso reversible coat??

I purchased the recent Dennis Basso faux fur reversible puffer coat recently and wore it for the first time today. It finally got cold in NY!

The closures do have a learning curve, which I was aware of from the reviews, but I think I can deal with that.

However, when I got to work and took off the jacket, I had fur all over me!! I wore the faux fur on the inside. I have a lint roller at work, so I used it, but if I was going out someplace else, I wouldn't want to be covered in fur. 

Has anyone else had this and does it get better? Or is there something to be done to fix it?? Thanks!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Feedback on recent Dennis Basso reversible coat??

Maybe if you'd fluff it in the dryer a few minutes,  it would remove the loose fibers.   Very annoying. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Thanks Kachina, I'll take a look at the tag and see if it says anything about that. Maybe I could put it in the air cycle for a little bit.

Honored Contributor

So I guess what they say, "you won't see yourself coming and going", is not true?Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw your post and got nervous because I threw my coat over hubbys suit jacket on the dining room chair...FUR SIDE out!! I am happy to say that I looked very closely and I did not see any. I wore it again with the fur inside, over a teal sweater.....to see if mine did that....and I didn't see any there either.....

You may have received a defective one. I would try the fluffing that the other poster suggested and if that doesn't help....send it back. Smiley Sad