Contributor

It's a little hard to focus on Shawn peddling Isaac's shoes when she is wearing Prada boots.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

These???

image.jpg

Sorry pic is so small. Sold Out at NM so I didn't get the price. Any idea?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Frequent Contributor

I hear ya! I so agree! And I guess she doesn't have those "bad feet" anymore. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'm watching another show so I don't see the boots but my first thought was "Wow!  I thought Sean had bad back problems.  How can she walk on those hard floors wearing those shoes"?

I guess because I'm an old lady, comfort first.  More power to her if she can afford expensive shoes.  

I do agree though I've even called the company in past years asking what the host was wearing and they'd say, "It's their own shoes, shirt, etc."  I'd say, "Wouldn't it make sense to have them wear clothes you guys sell?  You're missing a chance to sell more".

I like Sean, at least she's lively.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because unkind comment

Contributor

Those are the ones!

I tried them on just for fun but can't remember how much.  Seems like full price was right around a thousand or a little bit more.  They did go on sale. 

Contributor

Re: Shawn's boots

[ Edited ]

Left to right:  YSL, Prada, Tom Ford  (it was a glorious day!  LOL!IMG_5492.JPG

Valued Contributor

What happened to the "BAD" feet??????

Valued Contributor

I watched for about 2 mins. I don't watch Shawn or Isaac, but I did catch sight of the boots and all I could think, was, wow...they don't look like appropriate foot attire for a shopping channel host

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I love those gray lace-ups! And I also am crazy about the open-toe -- maybe mesh -- ones with pom-poms hanging in the back of the ankles. She's wearing them in the GILI Roma 3 video Item A265121. So cute!