Regular Contributor

Feedback on recent Dennis Basso reversible coat??

I purchased the recent Dennis Basso faux fur reversible puffer coat recently and wore it for the first time today. It finally got cold in NY!

The closures do have a learning curve, which I was aware of from the reviews, but I think I can deal with that.

However, when I got to work and took off the jacket, I had fur all over me!! I wore the faux fur on the inside. I have a lint roller at work, so I used it, but if I was going out someplace else, I wouldn't want to be covered in fur. 

Has anyone else had this and does it get better? Or is there something to be done to fix it?? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Feedback on recent Dennis Basso reversible coat??

Maybe if you'd fluff it in the dryer a few minutes,  it would remove the loose fibers.   Very annoying. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Thanks Kachina, I'll take a look at the tag and see if it says anything about that. Maybe I could put it in the air cycle for a little bit.

Honored Contributor

So I guess what they say, "you won't see yourself coming and going", is not true?Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw your post and got nervous because I threw my coat over hubbys suit jacket on the dining room chair...FUR SIDE out!! I am happy to say that I looked very closely and I did not see any. I wore it again with the fur inside, over a teal sweater.....to see if mine did that....and I didn't see any there either.....

You may have received a defective one. I would try the fluffing that the other poster suggested and if that doesn't help....send it back. Smiley Sad