Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 8/12/23)...

I top pick this week is #6 although green is not my favorite color so I'd pick the cardigan is a different color (although this greeen isn't too bad).

I'm obsessed with the lug loafers in #8 and would definitely wear them.  I also like the combat boots (forget the number) although I wouldn't ever wear them.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I enjoy picking favorties from your favorites @MacDuFF Lots of great outfits this week.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is the Johnny Was topper in #12. I would wear this often. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

None of these were really for me...

But I like the pink purse #15

#9 really suits that woman

#12 would have been my thing late 90's...loved vintage, boho, velvety, eclectic pieces like that. Still do to some extent, just haven't worn them lately like I used to then. Makes me nostalgic for some of my favorite old 2nd store haunts, and the "Stevie Nicks" type pieces I loved to find.

Thanks for posting...always fun to peruse, @MacDuFF!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like #3 better if the pants were longer. 

#4 looks like a photo from the 70s. 

I like the blue and white striped sweater in #5.

I like #6, but that green sweater looks very itchy and scratchy to me. 

#16 is definitely not for "wallflowers". Love brown and white together. The print is way too bold for me. 

Honored Contributor

#4 looks like a picture out of the 80's.  Look at the carpet.  I would never have worn it then either.  

#6 looks like a sweater you would wear when you feel under the weather.....compfy.

#11 isn't bad, but it looks like her head was photochopped onto her body.  It looks too little.

I would wear the Johnny Was topper.   

Wow, I sound like Mrs. Negativity....could be because I am sitting here eating Jello and broth getting ready for a colonoscopy on Wednesday.  Woman Frustrated

Good job, @MacDuFF .

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!