Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm still trying to accept  DUCK BOOTS as fashion footwear. It's not that easy....having a difficult time.Woman LOL

seq1_spot2_20191125.jpg

First I saw HSN had one. Then today SHQ has theirs. Now Q has another. Woman Indifferent

Unattractive...no matter who sells them.  🤢

Respected Contributor
Duck boots seem to be popular with the younger women in my office. Attractive or not, my sports mom friends and I wear there to the field when it’s raining or muddy.
Respected Contributor

Pretty much un-inspiring.   Soon they will be trotting out the sandals and summer clothes.  They are probably trying to sell off the winter inventory so they won't have to put too much on clearance in a few weeks. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee, I have duck shoes that come in very handy for camping.  I actually am seeing a lot of 20 somethings wearing them out and about around here and not when it's raining.

Honored Contributor

I watched part of LOGO show, and just did a product review.  Nothing of interest to me at all!

I'm basically all set for Fall and Winter clothing, both casual and dressy.  

Respected Contributor
Think it’s pretty much a clearance event. Don’t look for much in way of new for Fall/Winter this time of year unless you want Levi’s. After all January starts bathing suits and Spring clothing!
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SilleeMee, I have duck shoes that come in very handy for camping.  I actually am seeing a lot of 20 somethings wearing them out and about around here and not when it's raining.

I do own a pair of duck boots. But I don't consider them 'fashion'. They'll always be hunting shoes to me and I know about that, too. @Lipstickdiva 

Between the camo prints and duck boots, you'd think we were hunters...LOL!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yup -- they are available from lots of retailers, even places like Talbots. They definitely are, at the moment, a fashion item.

Contributor

It is just not any fun to watch QVC during their holiday push...

Regular Contributor

Turned it off.  Hosts are getting too annoying.  So annoying they are distractions..... that's not good for business.