Esteemed Contributor

Re: FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE QVC DESIGNERS

Isaac Mizrahi is my favorite.  I can't think of a least favorite.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The one's that I have purchased most of , so I guess they are my favorite --SG & D&Co.  SG I have only purchased her coats which I find very warm,practical , & truly designed to compliment. I have purchased a few SG tops from thrift stores ,but found those tight in the bust and too big in the hips?? So I hesitate to spend $50. + for new items that may have the same fit problems for me. So far D& Co. has always worked for me and they have good sales sometimes. I do think D& Co. are sized a little larger than B&M stores.

I fear experimenting with purchasing others as I do not want to try then have to ship back -$$$s! Not all designs are for all . Logo would look silly on me , but it is fine for many and I do think the colors are lovely.

I enjoy listening to Bob Mackie because I find him rather entertaining ,gentlemanly, & an icon . I may gamble sometime on his designs.

Trusted Contributor

Favorite: Susan Graver, Lisa Rinna, Halston, Dennis Basso.

Least favorite: Lori Goldstein, Quacker Factory, Denim and Co.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

favorites: LOGO, no question.   Perfect fashion for comfort. Where I live women are thinner and these types of clothes are worn everywhere.  When I travel in Europe I'm often asked where my clothes come from.

least:  louis dell'olio. Too mature looking. 

Honored Contributor

I don't really think in terms of favorites or least favorites. I don't buy much from The Q, but I have more IM brand things than anything else so I suppose he is my "favorite."

Esteemed Contributor

Of current lines, I mix LOGO, Halston and  Isaac- with some Denim & Co. And even an occassional Graver! I  pay close attention to the  sizing and materials used with the last 2 mentioned. 

Least favorite- Quacker. 

Interesting thread, but  based on a few comments already posted I can see it going off topic....  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

My favorite used to be Linea but have purchased very little since his change to the leisure style.  Most purchases this year made at Talbots, Nordstrom, etc.  I do purchase Isaac's 24/7 pants in the talls.  

There are several least favorites - Logo, Quacker Factory, Susan Graver to name the first ones that come to mind.  

Honored Contributor

Hot in Hollywood! Least favorite. Fabric grows?!? Several brands I enjoy. QF and IM SG..selective about what I buy..Never run credit card debt. My purchase always with intent have multiple uses.
Esteemed Contributor

Favorites:  Susan Graver

Denim & Company

Quacker Factory

Least:  G.I.L.I. - 

I have listed my favorite because they fit my lifestyle the best, I do like other designers as well.

G.I.L.I. - Just not in my budget or lifestyle

Trusted Contributor

I don't buy alot of clothes on QVC because they shipping is too high, but when I do it is Denim & Co. I prefer natural fibers and Denim & Co. has alot of cotton. I don't wear the side-pocket pants as that is not my style, but their perfect jersey and other tops and bottoms are really good quality.

I don't see everyone I see wearing the brand so I feel I look different. The consistancy is size for D& C is good for me. And they are still the best value on the Q. I think Susan Graver is a lovely person, but her style of clothing is too dressy for my lifestyle and I don't wear polyester. I have bought a couple of her cotton "rich" tops and they are nice. 

My least favortie brands are LOGO I don't like the style and rayon/spandex pills badly. Quacker Factory is too busy for me I don't like bling or images on my clothing, but the clothes appear to be good quality.

Halston has a great color palette, but the clothes are more trendy than I wear and the tops appear thin.