Esteemed Contributor

Re: FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE QVC DESIGNERS

Well...

Favorite.......Louis D.....Love the whisper knit sweaters

Bob Mackie

Denim & Co  bootcut pants

Susan Graver....but not watching her present them

Least Favorite....Lisa Rhinna.... Don't like her or her clothes

LOGO....LOVE the colors she uses...but her style is not                                                                                                                 for me

Esteemed Contributor

Used to like Joan Rivers clothes before she passed away but the line has gone off the rails with too many big shirts.

I like Dennis Basso. The clothes are manufactured by Tiger J LLC which also makes a couple of other clothing lines sold in Canada.

Least favorite: G.I.L.I. QVC's designer knock-off line falls way short on design and presentation. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh, I forgot,  I like the D&C pull on style straight leg pants for knocking around.  I swore I would never wear elastic waist pants but when I fractured a bone in my right shoulder I could not wear pants that had a zipper and buttons. ( it was difficult enough pulling up pants with one arm). LOL   Now, I really like them for knocking around and if I have to go do errands I still feel pulled together. BTW, you can tell them have elastic with a shirt not tucked in.

I am a size medium (10).  The fit is the same as Macy's pants and jeans and they wash well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

favorites: LOGO, no question.   Perfect fashion for comfort. Where I live women are thinner and these types of clothes are worn everywhere.  When I travel in Europe I'm often asked where my clothes come from.

least:  louis dell'olio. Too mature looking. 

@Bhvbum, I can confidently assure you that the popularity of the LOGO style is not limited to thin women.  A trip to any regional mall, sports event, or theme park will support my statement that this style is hot across America, worn by women of many sizes and a broad age range.

The QVC fashion line which features the most styles I find appealing is Isaac M.  I'm delighted he added size 0 to the 24/7 collection. That said, there's a place in my closet for Women with Control bottoms, and a colorful Quacker jacket. Every now and then I see something which I think has potential from most of the Q designers.

One of the brands I like least is LOGO and I'm a 60+, 5'5", size 0. I used to like Lori's line before everything became rayon spandex.  I just don't like the fabrication by any designer or any brand.  I exclude LOGO Lounge french terry from the dislike, and would include it in the previous paragragh.  Another brand which so far has not wildly impressed me is H by Halston. It's only been a year for the brand, so that opinion could change.   

Trusted Contributor

10-15 years ago at least half my wardrobe came from QVC.  I liked most of their designer brands as well as Jessica Holbrook.

Now I seldom buy any of their fashions.  Out of the present crop, I used to like Linea but not so much anymore.  Something about it, or me has has changed.

Honored Contributor

Favorites:  Lisa Rinna, Renee, Lori and Susan

Least Favorites:  Everyone else.  I don't watch the rest.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Favorite...    Louis/Linea (more so years ago when he also did gorgeous leathers and suedes),  Isaac sweaters/scarves

Least ...     Quacker, Logo, S. Graver (HATE liquid knit -so cheap feeling IMO) & lots of D& Co.

Esteemed Contributor

I havem't purchased clothing from QVC because I still kind of enjoy going shopping and trying on clothing, but the designer whose clothing I like the most is Isaac and some GILI.  I don't really have a least favorite.

Honored Contributor

I would have to say Issac for best and G.I.L.I. for least (over trendy).      Cat Very Happy

What happened to Denim & Co?  I thought they were the Q's home designer -- prices are too high now.

kindness is strength