Respected Contributor

Re: FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE QVC DESIGNERS

Without question Louis Dell'Olio - Linea!  

Louis sketches/designs ALL of his Items himself and chooses the Fabrics!  Louis is very involved from beginning to end!  

AND - Louis answers all the endless questions the Linea Ladies have - on his Blog!  Currently, he has been informed by Q that a number of his Items are being re-ordered - and has asked his Linea Ladies for input as to what NEW Colours they would like to see!

With Linea - I get great Design - superb Quality - and incredible Value!

BTW - his Jewellery is DIVINE!  The Q has just scheduled a One Hour Linea Jewellery Show on QVC2 for August 25th!  

Trusted Contributor

Most Favorite: Linea

Least: Quacker

Esteemed Contributor

I would have to say Dennis Basso is my fav .  I own many of his items and love them.  I always get compliments when I wear his coats.  Least fav is Lori Goldstein's logo.

Honored Contributor

I realize I haven't bought a clothing item from QVC in a few years.  So many things were disappointing to me that I just stopped ordering.  I just hate the return costs for things that are mostly too pricey to begin with! (compared to similar items in the marketplace)/

I guess my favorite would be Isaac M as I have a pair of boots I LOVE of his and they'll be going on their 3rd season.  The fit is perfect, the comfort is perfect, the leather is wonderful.   I also have a great pair of Isaac flats that I love and have had them for maybe 4 years.  And a sleeveless pima cotton tunic that is lovely.  

I have one Logo shirt and I thought it was cheap looking and overpriced.  I have one Halston t-shirt I feel the same about.

Mostly, I would rather shop stores locally where I can try things on and where I get good prices.  Unless there is no return shipping charge, I am very reluctant to purchase any clothing online from anyone

I'm still mad at myself for buying a dress from Evine that I really don't like and have to pay to send it back.  .  

Respected Contributor

Favorite: LOGO. So shoot me. I love her color palette, and the ruffles and lace and dots and chiffon. But the prices keep me from buying what I like. All but one of my tops I've bought at the outlets 50-60% off.

I like some of Quacker Factory's pieces that don't have all the prints on them. I liked the skort TSV that was showed earlier this month.

I guess my least favorite designers would have to be GILI, because it just isn't my style, and the athleisure one, can't remember the name, but Kirstin did a show with her. I've never been into the trend. 

All the other designers I can take or leave - I like certain things from each one. I hardly purchase clothing because of the prices. I shop fashion at Evine because their prices are more reasonable and they're more casual and boho, which I am. 

Respected Contributor

I'm drawn to a few lines - Isaac, Logo, some Halston, WWC

I don't like Mackie, Quacker, or Linea.

Valued Contributor

Faves:  Isaac, Halston, Liz Claiborne, Clinton Kelly, Louis Dell'Olio, Dennis Basso, C. Wonder, Joan Rivers.  Plus Talbots, Ann Taylor, White House/Black Market.

Not:  Most of the others as they are too casual for my workplace (financial services firm).  I'm just not into the athleisure look.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FAVORITE:  Linea    ---  No other line captures my sense of self as well as the Linea line.

I do not have a least favorite because I do not see the point of zeroing in on clothing lines that are not in harmony with my personal aesthetic.  You know, "One man's treasure is another man's ..."

My apologies to the OP if my statement above sounds like I am criticizing her (it does sound that way to me).  Sorry.  I just mean that I do not think anyone will gain anything if I rip another line.   Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I have no favorites, but the absolute worst is LOGO.  Made for people who for whatever reason want to look like multi-layered potato sacks.  Just put on a toga already and call it a day!

Honored Contributor

Some IM

Some Logo

Barefoot Dreams

Fly London for shoes-Miz Moos , some Alegria

Anybody Loungewear

Peace Love line-some

don't like most Susan Graver or Rinna and most D &C pieces--though I own a few, don't like most QF items either--too embellished now

I do like some Linea and Bob Mackie and some Halston

I pick and choose between lines. I like most Barefoot Dreams

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"