Super Contributor

Has anyone ordered from this Company? I just ordered a cute outfit but probably should have got some feedback here first...haha. If you have bought from this company I would appreciate any feedback. I like to wear leggings to work and theirs looked cute.

Trusted Contributor

I have and liked what I purchased. But, you have to remember to cancel before the 5th of the month if you don't want them charging your card for that month's outfit. I always mark it on my calender.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

Putting it on the calendar Now! Thx. 

Super Contributor

There have been several threads on this you may want to search. From what I recall, they could not cancel it. 

Respected Contributor

A Fablerics store just opened in our mall.  They had a lot of cute things.  I'm not interested in getting charged once a month for an outfit 

Valued Contributor

I did it for a while.  Cancelled a lot at the beginning of the month.  Good deals on sale items.  The outfits will sell out pretty quickly -- if they are nice.

I liked the bottoms waaaay more than their tops.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Respected Contributor

i ordered my fabletics from hautelook a couple years ago when she first started the company.  the quality just wasn't there.  they were poorly made with substandard fabrics and i returned mine.

i should say that i work out at the gym so i don't mind paying for decent workout clothing so i know quality and durabllty when i see it.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, I didn't care for the qualifty etiher.  I go to the gym, run, take Pilates REformer classes and have a pilates reformer at home - so I exercise a lot.  I buy my apparel from Beyond Yoga but its on the expensive side so you may want to wait for a sale.  The quality is exception and everything I have purchased has held up beautifully.

Super Contributor

I like my items very much! They have a store here at the Mall of America so I get discount prices there. The quality is good, styles are very unique and pretty and they fit me well! I paid more at Lucy and Lulu for just one item. So I am glad I became a member cuz I use to be an all black girl, now I am adding colors!

Honored Contributor

I was surprised as I didn't think the quality would be as nice as it is.  I didn't buy anything as I wasn't wowed by anything.  I am loyal to Lululemon so probably won't buy from Fabletics.  They had a few cute items!

I saw a Fabletics store recently at some mall in Ohio.  We don't have one here in Indianapolis.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"