Respected Contributor

Can you help me find this LOGO top

[ Edited ]

This past week, there was a picture of a LOGO top with 3 layers of fringe in the front, can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know the item number.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can you help me find this LOGO top

If anyone is looking for your top @Just Bling,  I am wondering if anyone knows the item # for the white vest that Amy was wearing after the LOGO show yesterday.  It was during the MY PILLOW hour.  I looked at the LOGO show and it wasn't in it.

Anyone?  TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

They might not be available yet.

Keep checking New Arrivials!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

If anyone is looking for your top @Just Bling,  I am wondering if anyone knows the item # for the white vest that Amy was wearing after the LOGO show yesterday.  It was during the MY PILLOW hour.  I looked at the LOGO show and it wasn't in it.

Anyone?  TIA

@tends2dogs  I did not see Amy in a white vest because I didn't watch anything after the LOGO show.  However, this is the only LOGO item I'm familiar with that has a white-ish choice available.  A276830

You ladies trying to find LOGO items, the people who know LOGO best - such as myself she says immodestly -  hang out in the LOGO subforum so IMO you should have posted there.

Respected Contributor

*eyeroll*

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

Anyone?  TIA

@tends2dogs I don't have info on the item, but the video below shows what Amy was wearing in the "Great Gifts" show yesterday (after the "My Pillow" show), and maybe it will help someone find it for you.  I think what Amy is wearing in the video is the item you are asking about?  (Edited:  I'm not referring to the Carole Hochman items Amy is presenting in the video, but to what Amy is wearing while presenting.  HTH someone find it for you!).

http://www.qvc.com/Carole-Hochman-Micro-Fleece-Floral-Lace-3-Piece-Set.product.A279510.html?sc=A2795... 

--------------

And @Just Bling , I didn't see the pic of the LOGO top with the layers of fringe you are looking for, so I don't have any suggestions.  Hopefully it's something that will be shown again soon.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@bri20,

Wish there was a emoticon for one of those.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@bri20,

Wish there was a emoticon for one of those.

Woman Frustrated  Awwww @SilleeMee  You just didn't look hard enough.

I just looked at the video and Amy is definitely not wearing the vest I posted. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for posting an item number.  This isn't what she was wearing.  It may not have been LOGO.  I'll keep checking.

Esteemed Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Anyone?  TIA

@tends2dogs I don't have info on the item, but the video below shows what Amy was wearing in the "Great Gifts" show yesterday (after the "My Pillow" show), and maybe it will help someone find it for you.  I think what Amy is wearing in the video is the item you are asking about?  (Edited:  I'm not referring to the Carole Hochman items Amy is presenting in the video, but to what Amy is wearing while presenting.  HTH someone find it for you!).

http://www.qvc.com/Carole-Hochman-Micro-Fleece-Floral-Lace-3-Piece-Set.product.A279510.html?sc=A2795... 

--------------

And @Just Bling , I didn't see the pic of the LOGO top with the layers of fringe you are looking for, so I don't have any suggestions.  Hopefully it's something that will be shown again soon.

@I like celery  Thanks for posting that link.  After looking closely, I think it may be a Cuddle duds.