Esteemed Contributor

Re: EvineLive Kate and Mallory TS Tunic with attached Tank

[ Edited ]

Cute top I ordered two with hesitation.  This is the first time ordering tops from Evine and I must say they don't make it easy.  Measurements on the item number on the screen are completely different from when they put their size chart on the screen.  I went with a small and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they fit.

Honored Contributor

I love Kate and Mallory and One World.  Never had a problem with the pieces I have purchased.  I love One world long dresses for the summer.  A couple of weeks ago I ordered the One World shark bite top with the denim jacket set and the material is wonderful.  I also ordered the OSO cadrigan with tank set, very happy with this.  I received compliments the first day I wore it. As far as washing goes I have not had a problem.  The one and only top I purchased from Logo a few years ago did not wash well at all.  Maybe she uses different material now, I have not tried another piece because I think her price point is too high.    I go by the bust size and this usually work for the One World and OSO.Smiley Happy.  Enjoy your purchases ladies.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Ilovelife123, I own some K&M in this same fabric as the TTV.  I own a few piecs of LOGO.  I take the same size in both.

I have one K&M top in this fabric that has pilled something horrible while my LOGO has not and neither have my other K&M pieces. I wash them both the same way (on delicate/hand wash cycle) and dry flat.  I just pulled the K&M piece out of my closet last night as it's going to have to go to the trash and it's only a year old.  It's the only K&M top I had the problem with. 

Thanks! I'm sorry about your top, but I'm also glad it seems to be isolated to just one. I'll guess I'll see what these are like when they get here. To be honest, I think I have only ever purchased sheets from Evine once. For the price, I can't pass it up. LOL! I'm also 6 feet tall so I hope the pray the "overshirt" doesn't resemble a halter...I'll have to up my crunches! 

If Evine refunded the s/h on a return, I would have been more inclined to give this a whirl.  I'm only 5'4" so this might have been ok.  But I just got dinged returning a handbag to them.  I paid $7.99 for it to be shipped to me plus I paid $9.75 (cheapest method) to send it back to them.  I'm out nearly $18.00 to look at the handbag and send it back. Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I immediately thought 'skinnytee meets cuter shorter logo.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for it though I like some of the colors.   I think the shirt is far too short in the front.  It looks weird.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Easy pass on both the top & leggings TTV's. I do like some of the colors of the top but the loose short 1st layer adds the look of weight. Watched part of the presentation last night & I thought it made the models look pregnant, even the smaller/petite models

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

easy pass.   I'd buy if the top shirt was a lot longer.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The material in the longer piece looks very thin.  You can see right through it at the top of the model's legs.  The overtop looks either puckered or wrinkled. 

I tried 2 tops from this line and there is no comparison to the quality of the LOGO fabric. There's a reason this top is half the price.

Honored Contributor

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

The material in the longer piece looks very thin.  You can see right through it at the top of the model's legs.  The overtop looks either puckered or wrinkled. 

I tried 2 tops from this line and there is no comparison to the quality of the LOGO fabric. There's a reason this top is half the price.

ITA

I do own some Evine pieces, but I've found many look really cheap when you get them home.  I don't buy too much in the way of clothing from them.