Esteemed Contributor

Re: EvineLive Kate and Mallory TS Tunic with attached Tank

I received the tops I ordered today and all I can say is what a disaster!  I mentioned earlier that I was concerned because they have two different size charts. I'm usually an XS-s and after looking at the sizing again I went with the small.  Well I can fit two of me in these tops they're SO HUGE!   I could have ordered an XXXs in this.  Sad because I really liked it on the host.   Lol well looks like they'll be going back Monday.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review! I was going to get XS as that dolman type sleeve and loose back looked very roomy. I think it would have still been roomy in that size going by your experience.

Trusted Contributor

I got mine today also. HUGE! I grabbed the medium (which I wear consistenly in LOGO) and I'm a 10-12 in "fitted" clothing. I'm also 6 feet tall. Ironically, the length was VERY flattering on me. I could have bought the XS in this (which is laughable)  I checked the tag twice to make sure they didn't send me a larger size by mistake. I'll just return them. I don't want to take a chance on sizing (again) I felt the quality of the fabric was VERY close to the LOGO fabric, but to be fair I only had the garment on for about 30 seconds total. 

Esteemed Contributor

I too thought they must have sent me the wrong size.  Even though the label said small I still think it may be mislabeled..  I did try it and even though I was swimming in it I held the back to get a better idea of how it would look if it was smaller.  I really liked it so I think I'm just going to request the smaller size.  I bought these to wear with leggings and  you could throw on a statement necklace and look nice, be comfortable even on down days,